Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Venuz Patrol posted:

vampire survivors reminds me of the piles of endless arena survival games that used to be on the Xbox Live Indie Games platform. in a good way

Just (finally) bought VS. I didn’t realize it would be more expensive after it hit 1.0, and it really seems like folks like it. Looked through my WL and saw BattleTech’s DLC of my very 2nd favorite’Mech (ShadowHawk) was only discounted for a few days, so went ahead and pulled the trigger on BT base game, too. It’s the TableTop game that got me into a wargaming set of mind that ended up getting me into GammaWorld/AD&D in the late 80s, so I went ahead and got it even with a backlog. I hope it’s fun, but I know Vampire Survivors will be just from this thread!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Dramicus posted:

Lets go back even further to Microsoft's "The Zone" or the other one I forget what it was called, maybe "Heat" or whatever. I remember playing Jedi knight 1 that way, you had to join games through your web browser.

Goddamn Zone! So many MechCommander & Xwing vs Tie Fighter matches. Empire rules, Clans droolz