Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Palpek posted:

Is there a Pac-Man knock-off where you play as one of the ghosts? If not then somebody make one please.

Spooky's Jumpscare Mansion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

staberind posted:

Oh, does it have a decent gulag building sim?

no but ICE's got you covered

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I know everyone's playing Cloudpunk and Chimera Squad right now, but Filament just came out yesterday!

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Different floors have different music...the hard & easy puzzles are also spread all around the ship so don't hesitate to explore if you're stuck on one puzzle.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

You'd be amazed at the kind of weird poo poo that's been found in sharks' stomachs.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

this new "Piers Anthony" game sounds p bad

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

El_Elegante posted:

I’m a little confused by their deal with the Hardspace name-would it have been connected to the game that became Deserts of Kharak? Is it connected in some way?

It's by former Homeworld devs, and started out as a Homeworld game. You can see a lot of Homeworld in the ship designs.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

bgreman posted:

I've put in three hours and there's just something so zen about pulling a ship apart.

Right up until you can't find the safety key, so you try a fuel flush and the pipe starts spewing fire and there are five fuel tanks right there and gently caress gently caress gently caress

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

n00blets

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

https://store.steampowered.com/app/975510/Panzer_Paladin/

Panzer Paladin: 2D pixel platformer where you beat up demons with your giant robot and collect their swords, spears, lead pipes & hockey sticks to beat up more demons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJHX2gWWOYA

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

haldolium posted:

After so many fumbled remakes of classics, like Descent

play Overload

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

ghostinmyshell posted:

I'm going to try out Haven but after watching a twitch stream I was getting the impression that someone wanted to make a video game with his potential dream waifu. I dunno it's weird.

Cardiovorax posted:

The entire thing feels a bit like a dating sim visual novel in open-world RPG form, I guess.

goons still recoiling from all social interaction and intimacy I see

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

StarkRavingMad posted:

I just thought you might like to know.

I mightn't

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

lonelylikezoidberg posted:

I have some friends I play Destiny 2 with. They like the free strike and tooling around on the planets.

I'd like to play with them more, but I think we're getting bored. The D2 premium content I think is too poorly explained and/or complex for them to enjoy.

Could anyone recommend an action maybe shooting-ish game thats has a solid team player vs. computer enemies mode?

Earth Defense Force 5

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Hell yeah, I'll take a new Tyrian/Raptor

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Hwurmp posted:

Hell yeah, I'll take a new Tyrian/Raptor

correction: I'll take a new Tyrian/Raptor unless you don't get any cool guns and a single collision is always lethal

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

The Shire cleaned up pretty good after the Scouring, except that Frodo had to go into elf retirement

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Second Sight is by the TimeSplitters people, and it is really good

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Mind Scanners

quote:

Greetings. Your Mind Scanner request has been approved. Your duty is to diagnose and treat the citizens of The Structure. The patient list is long so don't waste your time. We’ll let you see your daughter soon...

quote:

Manage your time and resources to aid the citizens of The Structure

Diagnose your patients by analyzing their views of the world

Operate and master a variation of arcade-style devices to treat your patients

Spend your ₭apok and science points to develop new devices

Face difficult moral choices and ethical dilemmas

Report the resistance group Moonrise or join them to help their cause

Gain the trust of The Structure if you want to see your daughter again

quote:

Was waiting for this game for months. Heavy fan of games like this, including titles such as We, The Revolution, Not Tonight, Yes Your Grace. Have to say that out of all these, the game is much more reminiscent of Papers, Please. Instantly loved the game. It's a bit difficult to learn especially if you have no prior experience, but the overall game is very well made. Very fun experience

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

does a set of all crank material include itself

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Jesus Christ

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Maneater's Truth Quest DLC is out now. Be a shark doing regular shark things, like shooting laser beams and fighting the Illuminati.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

kirbysuperstar posted:

VNs/interactive fiction using their wordcount as clout always feels like exactly the wrong thing to try and market with.

- Over 6,000 hours of gameplay!!!!!

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Webbed has released. be a spidie

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

haldolium posted:

it's pretty cute and the physics are very solid but very little room for not doing riddles the right way. like the very first ant cog elevator riddle I pushed it down in the water and it became impossible to get out as it kept being blocked so I had to restart the entire game due to checkpoint just saved the game "as is". Or I overlooked something.

need to play more though, movement is fun.

You could lift it out of the water with a bunch of web strands attached to the ceiling.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

UnMetal, the NES Metal Gear parody/homage, has released.

Outer Wilds' Echoes of the Eye DLC is also out.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

DUSK '82, a sokoban game based on DUSK, is out now. Duskdude Is You

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1579380/Shadow_Tactics_Blades_of_the_Shogun__Aikos_Choice/

The standalone expansion for Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun is out now. :ninja:

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I've only played one mission so far, but it's more Shadow Tactics. :thumbsup:

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

the last level should only have sound out of one speaker

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

SwissDonkey posted:

cool so your strat is to run rng over and over and over and over and over until you get what you wanted

because everyone can poopsock a $4 game

because everyone poopsocks

because everyone is like you

Something is problematic here, I think it might be everyone else though, can't be your gaming philosophy.

Edit: the loving thing has 4 hours of content right now for a platinum, don't write a thread about a goddamn flash game

haha holy wand go brrrrr

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Goon favorite single-player amogus Gnosia is out on Steam.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

sidescrollers are metroidvanias

top-downers are metalgearblastermasterofzeldas

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Doki Doki Ragnarok, a dating simulator where you are a Viking and your love interests are European villages

not villagers, villages

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

having now tried the demo, posting it was a waste of everybody's time

mea culpa

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

FAR: Changing Tides is out.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Ghostwire Tokyo's visual novel prelude is out and free of charge, on both Steam and EGS.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

StarkRavingMad posted:

The trailer doesn't really show much of how the supply chain logistics work in this one

cyborg minidresses appear to be the standard unit of exchange

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I'd like to nth the recommendation for Super Graphics Whiner XIX Turbo Championship Edition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga is out. Live long and prosper.