Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Julius CSAR posted:

Anyone played Indivisible yet? I think it looks amazing and I really want to play it
I'm not really into platformers or fighting games, but I think Indivisible is a great game. Moving through the levels feels like solving a puzzle and the combat has flow changers that force you to vary up your tactics. The boss fights are usually 50% standard battles and 50% platforming/engaging with the stage gimmick. Controlling 4 characters at once is actually a bit easier than it sounds, each npc you recruit has it's own gimmicks and you can usually just go with ones whose mechanics you prefer. You may have to switch things up on occasion to take advantage of certain enemies' vulnerabilities or to bypass their strengths. Your party members are interesting and amusing, some of the background npcs are a bit meh writing wise(there's a lot of internet cameos). It does have some glitches, like some encounters you'll face enemies that hit 10 times harder than they should, sometimes dying resets this, but not always. It's a very beautifully animated game, that's for sure.

While certainly not without flaws, I'd feel fine saying it's a fantastic game and I recommend you give it a shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU