Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Just wear the fucking mask, Bob

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

Stafford throwing bombs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

Okay no fumbles now

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Go for it cowards

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Finally

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

shyduck posted:

i dont think he got in

You are blind

Or the ref on the other side of the pile

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

"Wheels" Stafford

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Flipped!

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Lolckenson

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Packers line up like 9 deep and jump

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Best play they could come up with?

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Nice punt :(

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Holy crap

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

:flag: stop holding GB

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

ALL DAY TO THROW

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Daaaarop

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Athanatos posted:

They use to have a talking slice of pizza get attacked by a pizza cutter dressed up in various costumes to sell Pizza Hut, you tell me.

Not as bad as any State Farm ad

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

:flag:

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

I forgot Jimmy Graham is on the packers know

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Williams duplexes himself to get the extra yard

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

What the gently caress was that

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

It feels like Green Bay has had the ball for a half hour

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Good thing nobody can catch today

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

loving moron lions

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Touchdown

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

More lions penalties

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

SACKED

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Why can't the lions get a two yard rush like that

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Pops Mgee posted:

New wr is the lucky fan from section 104 row 8 seat 11. COME ON DOWN!

Can owners play on the team?

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Run

Run

Run run

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Stopped em

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Packer down

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Fuuuck

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Four field goals

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

brugroffil posted:

That looked offsides

Looked like delay of game

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Kalli posted:

That was a ridiculous non-catch by Galloday.

Probably blew his shoulder out too

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Let's get seven here Lions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Fumble just barely rolled out