Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

Barudak posted:

Saints vs. Bears is gonna be the kind of game you dont watch unless gross offensive incompetence makes you aroused

Gonna be a whole lot of Establishing The Run

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Kalli posted:

^^ Yeah, exactly. Trevor Siemian is the Vikings backup QB, Matt Barkley is the Bills, Brett Hundley on the Cardinals.

Guys who don't turn the ball over much and can caretake an offense will always have a job in the league though. Blake Bortles has a job, Mariota could easily bounce around the league for like 15 more years.

I don't know that I would say Blake Bortles doesn't turn the ball over much. He averages just under 10 fumbles plus 15 INT's a year, and he did't play a full season his last year. At the very least I'd say he definitely gives the other team the opportunity to take the ball away lol

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

lol what are the rams doing