Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Reminder that this is what Chip Kelly wanted to give up for Mariota:

quote:

Per Schrager, the Eagles offered the Titans their 2015 first- and second-round picks, their 2016 first-round pick, any quarterback on their roster and any defensive player on their roster in exchange for the No. 2 overall pick. (H/t to Philly Sports Network for finding the interview.) And the way Schrager stated it was not "any one defensive player," it was "anyone" on defense, which could have even meant multiple pieces.

The Titans could have had Fletcher Cox, two firsts, a second and Sam Bradford :stonklol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

PupsOfWar posted:

hey why are there two bosas

In case you need to strip one for spare parts.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

FizFashizzle posted:

If Tom Brady was executed by ISIS most people, myself included, would be in favor of it.

If Tom Brady was captured by ISIS he would be made Caliph within a year. Game respects game.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
D’anny Woodhead

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

OxySnake posted:

Also John Elway foesnt have an ACL in one of his knees.

I thought this was a joke, but no. He played his entire career short an ACL.

What the actual gently caress?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

LabyaMynora posted:

WHAT?!

What is this?

It's from a Netflix comedy called Living with Myself. The main character is sent to a massage parlor that turns out to be a front for a rub-and-tug illegal cloning facility.