Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Barudak posted:

Saints vs. Bears is gonna be the kind of game you dont watch unless gross offensive incompetence makes you aroused

I mean, we already post here, so hell yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Kalli posted:

The worst? Man is the bottom 5 just dire this week:

quote:

and partly because the Dolphins are just ruining the whole season for everybody.

Alternate thread title.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Bring back Cleo Lemon. And Chad Pennington. Anyone know where Jay Fiedler and Ray Lucas are?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Symphoric posted:

And I wish Sam Darnold's spleen would explode like a piñata!

Because wishing injuries on another human being due to arbitrary brand loyalty is cool and hilarious, am I rite?

gently caress the Patriots. I hope their team plane crashes.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

FizFashizzle posted:

If Tom Brady was executed by ISIS most people, myself included, would be in favor of it.

I’d recreate the Dancing in the Streets video by myself.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Did anyone get fined for criticizing the replacement refs before they ultimately all got fired? I can’t recall.

I don’t think they fined anyone for criticizing them, but I seem to recall they fined a bunch of coaches for cursing at them in frustration. John Fox and Jack Del Rio both got fined for cursing at them during a Broncos-Falcons game, which was hilarious because you could easily read their lips. I think Belichick also got fined for yelling at one in the Patriots-Ravens Bullshit Chant game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Shinjobi posted:

I hope the Bills win the Super Bowl.

I don't think Buffalo would ever, EVER stop partying.

So many tables and buttholes would be ruined forever.