Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
I think Jimmy Graham's career slide started with the Saints/Patriots game in 2013 where Aqib Talib mugged him every play and the NFL realized he was a giant bitch if you put tight coverage on him. The fact that he's still in the league six years later is laughable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

Barudak posted:

Saints vs. Bears is gonna be the kind of game you dont watch unless gross offensive incompetence makes you aroused

The Saints backup vs the platonic Saints backup

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

You have one SNF game, MNF, and TNF. That leaves 13 possible. Then the London AM game. So why are the remaining 12 not split between 1 and 4pm slots?

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

wandler20 posted:

Because the NFL is dumb and thinks the 4pm time slot is a prime time slot.

They should let networks get more aggressive about flexing then. We should have at least 4 afternoon games, if they want the slot to carry some prestige let networks pick the games

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

Wasn't a big part of the reason they dropped the 2nd bye the last time because they were loving idiots about it and gave some teams back to back bye weeks.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

It's kinda telling that Jimmy Graham's game is so butt now that when he jukes he breaks his own ankles

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

We should absolutely have an 18-game schedule.

Individual players can dress for only 16 games.

:c00lbert:

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

Larch posted:

I don't know how Arthur Blank became wealthy, but if wasn't brains.

Had a friend with an idea. Got fired the same time as his friend. So they both found an investor and did his friend's idea.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

It still takes me three distinct mental steps to get to "Los Angeles Chargers", every time.

I'm not particularly concerned about changing.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

Michael Thomas has 62 catches for 763 yards.

He has played seven games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

https://twitter.com/MrBradChase/status/1186465150225616896