Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

if you have to spew, spew in this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

Midjack posted:

finally the yospos/tfr crossover thread we’ve been clamoring for these last twenty years.

it was only a matter of time

also the :discourse: has been way more sane than tfr's best days

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

The Cyberpunk Future I signed up for.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

Is he loving that pile of gold?

Because it looks like he's loving that pile of gold.

Devonaut
Jul 10, 2001

Devoted Astronaut

mind your own bezos

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

bobmarleysghost posted:

Is he loving that pile of gold?

Because it looks like he's loving that pile of gold.

you know it

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

Actually you owe me 6! But who's countin?

jesus WEP posted:

nmn is imo far too handsome to be a yospos

Seconded.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/m04cHjv.mp4

sound on

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya3XufguZMY

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

This showed up for me a week ago and then my suggestions started finding more

What I'm saying is, click it

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcaZcbain2s

Corla Plankun
May 8, 2007

improve the lives of everyone

the perfect Qud soundtrack

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

https://youtu.be/xKmZnIHzldk
https://youtu.be/05z4Qj6DH64

or in English

https://vimeo.com/67768281
https://youtu.be/LiuVInSnTZs

big shtick energy
May 27, 2004

spankmeister posted:

See also: AR pistols with an "arm brace".

You're supposed to use them like this:

But of course everybody just does this:

So loving blatant.

I asked a question on a YouTube video along the lines of "is everybody including the atf in on the joke or what?" and immediately got called a libtard by an angry chud. These people are broken.

what is the purpose of it? is there some regulation that doesn't apply because it's a "pistol"?

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
gas

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

it can have a short barrel

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Achmed Jones posted:

it can have a short barrel

yeah thats it. it fits inside of a backpack instead of a duffel bag. thats it

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
iirc the arm brace is intended for people with disabilities to make it easier for them to hold the rifle, but when used on a short barreled rifle can also be used to grant an NFA exception for that rifle. normally short barreled rifles are considered NFA weapons and must be registered, so non-disabled people stick an arm brace on a short barreled rifle so they can have a non-NFA short barreled rifle.

its stupid but so is the rule on barrel length

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

DuckConference posted:

what is the purpose of it? is there some regulation that doesn't apply because it's a "pistol"?

When the national firearms act was passed in the 30s, it enacted a 200 dollar tax on machine guns, supressors and in an early version of the bill, pistols. Since pistols were to be taxed, they decided that there should be a minimum length for rifles and shotguns, since if you cut them down short enough they could be considered pistols. Ultimately pistols were not included, but they left in the minimum length of rifles and shotguns for no real reason. And now 90 years later its still a pain in the rear end.

the 200 dollar tax has never changed, at the time it was meant to be prohibitively expensive, now the main pain in the rear end part is that receiving your tax stamp can take up to a year.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
america without guns would be like lance armstrong with balls

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Agile Vector posted:

funy commuter picture

lol

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

echinopsis posted:

america without guns would be like lance armstrong with balls
who??????

Oh, the bike guy. Remember when we all wore his wristbands lol (not me of course)

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Trans Ballstrong

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol that’s a good one

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

KoRMaK posted:

Trans Ballstrong

didn't know dave chapelle posted here

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Guns are cool but also no one should be allowed to own them

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

SmokaDustbowl posted:

didn't know dave chapelle posted here

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Interesting take. Guns probably should be community property, like a park

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

KoRMaK posted:

Interesting take. Guns probably should be community property, like a park

It's my turn with the minigun this week kormak, I have a tree I need to shoot down.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

It's my turn with the minigun this week kormak, I have a tree I need to shoot down.
Ok but I need the Abrams for a gender reveal Sunday

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Shaggar posted:

iirc the arm brace is intended for people with disabilities to make it easier for them to hold the rifle, but when used on a short barreled rifle can also be used to grant an NFA exception for that rifle. normally short barreled rifles are considered NFA weapons and must be registered, so non-disabled people stick an arm brace on a short barreled rifle so they can have a non-NFA short barreled rifle.

its stupid but so is the rule on barrel length

i mean i'm all for disability rights and everything but i question whether someone who can't hold a firearm straight without mechanical assistance should really be holding one at all

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
you uh, might get some heat for that take

otoh, this flies

KoRMaK posted:

Trans Ballstrong

so who knows any more?

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

I don't like the implication that I am denigrating the could be heroine of the tour de france

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

okay, yeah, i suppose in a sense it is no worse than letting a person with prosthetic arms drive a car as long as they have some sort of steering wheel feature that lets them keep the car under control.

i will update my take to "i question whether anyone should ever be holding a firearm at all"

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

KoRMaK posted:

I don't like the implication that I am denigrating the could be heroine of the tour de france

if your punchline is "trans people!", it's not good hoss

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Sagebrush posted:

i mean i'm all for disability rights and everything but i question whether someone who can't hold a firearm straight without mechanical assistance should really be holding one at all
You've crossed over so far that you maybe missed the border of gun rights town that you entered.

So you don't think RoboCop is capable of his job then? Or what about all of those drone operators

Sagebrush posted:

okay, yeah, i suppose in a sense it is no worse than letting a person with prosthetic arms drive a car as long as they have some sort of steering wheel feature that lets them keep the car under control.

i will update my take to "i question whether anyone should ever be holding a firearm at all"
Little confused about your car analogy there, but you ended up at about the right idea

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

infernal machines posted:

if your punchline is "trans people!", it's not good hoss

It's absolutely not "trans people", they aren't the punchline, the punchline is the fraud Lance Armstrong coopting trans identity as a means to win back public support and having an inexplicable name. Like Dick Trickle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

KoRMaK posted:

the punchline is the fraud Lance Armstrong coopting trans identity as a means to win back public support

what the christ are you talking about?