Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

PostNouveau posted:

Bold talk for someone from Provo

True but it was the venom with which it was delivered that made it funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Jubs posted:

CBSSN still has a game going on.

Feel like a team named the Rainbow Warriors should never wear all black unis.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Grittybeard posted:

BYU is kinda weird as far as looking at names they've beaten, even if those names are currently bad. Like if you'd told me 10 years ago BYU would have wins over USC, Tennessee, and Boise State and losses to everyone else on their schedule I wouldn't have believed it.

Well, maybe 20 years ago for Tennessee.

....20 years ago Tennessee was coming off a national title or am I missing the joke here

e: oh now I get it goddamn Im tired

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

fast cars loose anus posted:

....20 years ago Tennessee was coming off a national title or am I missing the joke here

I didn't put any thought into it, just that Tennessee has been very bad for a long time, probably longer than 10 years.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Grittybeard posted:

I didn't put any thought into it, just that Tennessee has been very bad for a long time, probably longer than 10 years.

Yeah I got it reversed in my head as if you meant they were worse 20 years ago than 10 somehow

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Haha, that left handed throw to no one.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Looking forward to cheering on Cole McDonald next season when he's a training camp arm playing in the 4th quarter of preseason games.

Like honestly, I wish him well, but I know nothing beyond that will happen.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
He's the most exciting quarterback in the game. I mean no one else could throw that interception, it wouldn't happen.

e: for everyone who's asleep (everyone smarter than me) who might click on this thread tomorrow:

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1185803181244194816

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 07:22 on Oct 20, 2019

Outlaw Mailman
Jul 1, 2007
Two kinds of crazy
Holy poo poo that kick pick six by Air Force!

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

General Dog posted:

It’s me, America’s favorite guy, Baylor Xxzyx Romney

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Grittybeard posted:

BYU is kinda weird as far as looking at names they've beaten, even if those names are currently bad. Like if you'd told me 10 years ago BYU would have wins over USC, Tennessee, and Boise State and losses to everyone else on their schedule I wouldn't have believed it.

Well, maybe 20 years ago for Tennessee.
In the 2006 season (plus bowls) USC, TENN, and BSU went 11-2, 9-4, and 13-0 respectively. So that's 13 years ago.

BYU went 11-2 in 2006 (plus bowl) so the idea that BYU could hang with USC, TENN, and BSU is not a surprise, but the part that is least believable is BYU losing out to the rest of the schedule.

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

looking forward to watching SMU vs. Florida in the Cotton Bowl or w/e

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

PupsOfWar posted:

looking forward to watching SMU vs. Florida in the National Championship or w/e