Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

Grittybeard posted:

Stanford has graduated from bad to very bad.

Yeah it's not looking good for them right now.

OxySnake posted:

Minnesota ranked in my lifetime.

What a time to be alive.

Row the boat :clint:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

siriuslysomething posted:

In before missed field goal.

:wrong:

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

MourningView posted:

imagine still thinking that what someone does as a coordinator at alabama means anything about them as a head coach lmao

Doug Nussmeier (never a head coach, but still :lol:)
Jim McElwain
Lane Kiffin
Jeremy Pruitt
Mike Locksley

Kirby Smart and Jimbo Fisher are probably the only two worth a drat as head coaches.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

vyst posted:

Gators bitch

:cheers:

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Qwijib0 posted:

it's happening

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

:discourse:

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Cowbells are such a cheap advantage. This is going to sound like an old man complaint, but it's BS that they're still allowed to use them in a stadium this size.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

PostNouveau posted:

I used to think it was a milestone in the college football season when the super-hyped SEC East "national title contender" got exposed. Usually it was Georgia or Florida or for a few years South Carolina.

That went away for a few years, but I think it's back.

Florida actually won 3 titles :colbert:

Georgia might still get it together, but it's pretty funny to see Justin Fields thrashing the Big10 while UGA's offense has two left feet.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Can Georgia please stay this lovely until after the Florida game? Thanks!

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

I still have trouble believing that Georgia is playing at home and still cannot score.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

It's the second half and Kentucky doesn't even have a reception yet. This is absolutely shocking.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Clown catch in the Michigan game.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Komet posted:

Clifford just isn't that accurate on deep throws. Penn State defense needs to play here to avoid another score

That last deep pass wasn't terrible. What struck me was how much larger the Michigan corner was than the Penn State receiver.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

vyst posted:

Harbaugh is such a loving idiot lmao

I am not bullshiting when I say that he seems like he's got serious mental health problems.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Bama is trash.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Lame loving flag against an awesome Penn State return.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Good try Kansas.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Go for it, Wake.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

:lol: Noles.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

At least Alabama plays Arkansas, followed by a bye week. LSU isn't until November 9th. Maybe his ankle will heal by then.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Did they have no plan other than Tua not getting injured? Who is this Mac Jones guy and why is he the QB?

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Raku posted:

My personal theory is Nick doesn't want a qb controversy between two brothers

That makes a lot of sense. I just figured they didn't want to burn his redshirt (he is redshirting this season, right?)

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

The decline of the Alabama O-line has been quite something. It's not what it used to be.

PostNouveau posted:

New rules. You can play 4 games and still redshirt

poo poo, I forgot about that. Maybe they're saving the other Tua for a real emergency.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Alaois posted:

"ooooo, alabama's doomed, they'll definitely lose to tennessee" people told themselves

I'm saving this post on the faint hope that Tennessee wins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

:fork: Good game, time to turn it off.