Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
rip syracuse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
boy am I wishing I had BTN right now :smith:

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
on the plus side watching pitt murder syracuse has resulted in me seeing them accidentally flag a guy for unsportsmanlike conduct because he practiced good sportsmanship (he ran over to the other team's bench to tell them one of their guys looked like he was injured, which he in fact was), and then having to undo the flag

that at least vaguely resembled entertainment, I guess

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
lol the Syracuse QB just dribbled the ball like we're playing loving basketball now

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
Syracuse has had a flag on every single punt return of the game so on the most recent one a ref just reflexively threw a flag and then had to pick it back up

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
the ACC is bad

e: but holy poo poo this game may have just got interesting

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
yeah that was bullshit

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
fixing to change the channel, is the Pac-12 game any good?

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
you better go for that fuckin 4th down Vols

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
ahahahahahahaha

loving lmao

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
normally I am always in favor of unranked teams beating ranked teams because I like chaos, and normally I am always in favor of Alabama losing to teams that are not Alabama because it's Alabama, but watching the Vols head coach flip poo poo on his QB because he refuses to accept responsibility for calling four bad plays in a row made me glad Bama is destroying them

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
anyway let's see how the Mormons are doing

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

Mister Bates posted:

anyway let's see how the Mormons are doing

quite well, as it turns out!

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
wonder if the Tennessee fans in the visitor stands are just staring forlornly at the cigars they all bought, certain that they'd get to smoke them this time

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
what was Joseph Smith's opinion on football anyway

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
just lol if Boise gets blown out by a 2-4 team

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
that was accidental DPI but was still totally DPI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Bates