Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

What’s a good sports bar in West Hollywood/Beverly Area to pop in and hit up a random 9AM game?

Go cyclones. gently caress Texas team #4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

Iowa state with some incredible play to start the game on the TT 20 when I turned the game on followed by 3 awful plays. Cursed!

resident
Dec 22, 2005

I’m really not sure why TT didn’t just run the ball on third there

resident
Dec 22, 2005

I like that Iowa state has been the beneficiary of some terrible calls this year for a change

resident
Dec 22, 2005

Brock Purdy is gonna throw for 500 yards today

resident
Dec 22, 2005

Cyclones need to not kick a field goal the rest of the day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resident
Dec 22, 2005

Grittybeard posted:

Get ranked, lose to Vandy.

That's about right.

Make way for the cyclones