Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Rip in peace Chiffs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

78 yard field goal in coming

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

adaz posted:

maybe matt moore isnt that good

Maybe a guy who was an okay backup 10 years ago isn't great now?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Grittybeard posted:

Alex Smith and Patrick Mahomes getting wheeled by their nurses down to a sunny spot by the lake and reminiscing about how they used to have working legs.

Colin Kaepernick sitting there in a chair next to Alex Smith, and then he just gets up and leaves.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

really queer Christmas posted:

Theyre gonna put watson on madden next year and officially kill off the future of the nfl

Maybe if they put Brady on there he'll finally retire.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

SamuraiFoochs posted:

They already did two years ago.

Do it again but harder!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I wish Andy Reid was my uncle.

Not my dad. I want to be very clear about this.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Why in the poo poo is The Simpsons still on?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Vertical Lime posted:

the goodwill from when they were actually good

was mahomes in kindergarden the last time they were good

That was literally 20 years ago though. :stare:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Fat Jesus posted:

Matt Moore will lead the chiefs to a superbowl victory big dick Nick style

That Moore is also going to hurt his knee on a sneak and Anthony Sherman will throw for three touchdowns.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Bob Socko posted:

How are there any new plot lines left? Every combination of “(character) does (thing) with (character 2)” has to have been done by now.

Yeah, I was just talking to my brother-in-law about this. Half the episodes are just Homer or getting a new part time job, Bart being told he needs to shape up or something terrible happened, some variant of Lisa having her gifts wasted, and Marge getting work outside then house or a boob job or something.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Shinji2015 posted:

I imagine that in the writers' room there's also a list of celebrity guest-stars lined up for the season that they have to work into the script somehow.

Yeah, I stopped watching about a decade ago and I feel like that's all every episode was an excuse for.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Disenchantment is... okay.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Bob Socko posted:

What’s a fair Simpsons experience for a kid with no exposure to the show? Seasons 2 thru 10?

Immediately followed by the ones that appeared on The Tracey Ullman Show. What's that going to take, 15 minutes?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Trevor Simeon probably the best QB out of that bunch.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

It's easy to find Joe Flacco on the field. Defensive linemen don't even need to see him, just follow the smell of Haribo Gummy Bears

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

OxySnake posted:

Just woke up, how the hell did Mahomes get hurt, and the Broncos still find a way to be losing by 21 points?

Joe Flacco hosed all o-line's wives in a huge orgy and they're just letting him die.

I mean, among other things. But there is that.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Joe Flacco's probably going to be a cool Grandpa one day who can tell you about the time he used to play football. :unsmith:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Kick the field goal cowards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Just getting in. What was the story of this game?

Mahomes died and somehow this meant that the Broncos offense couldn't do anything.