Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Cubone posted:

you don't have to watch star wars
it's fine if you want to but don't feel like you have to

No. If you don't watch the Star Wars movies I will go to your house and act tough for a minute but at the first sign of resistance I will curl into a ball and start screaming as tears run down my face and you'll try to push me off the threshold but I'll be too fat to be moved and you'll have to call the cops who'll need like four people to lift me up and it'll be an awkward experience for all of us so you should watch the movies and save us both from some awkward and possibly traumatic moments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
The only Star Wars movie you need to watch is the Holiday Special. It introduces you to all the important Star Wars lore, like how much Chewbacca's dad likes to jack it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hH8rxarVG8