Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Randarkman posted:

Vader' entrance in IV appearing calmly after the storm troopers is much cooler and more menacing than the stupid monster/video game poo poo he does in Rogue One. That scene is stupid and masturbatory, on the level of Yoda and the Emperor doing lightsaber poo poo.

Masturbation feels good :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Randarkman posted:

Yes, but if I'm masturbating I'd rather it happen in private and that I'm watching something with naked people.

The Vader monster scene was stupid and embarassing and indicative of someone who don't understand the original character.

That said there's alot of Star Wars fans who don't understand what was good about Star Wars. Wookieepedia and the EU provides exhaustive documentary proof of this.

Yeah so? It wasn't high art. Still kicked rear end.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Colonel Cancer posted:

I hope star wars IX involves traveling back to episode 1 and assassinating the future emperor/aborting vader

You think that bomb in ep 2 was meant for amidala?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Randarkman posted:

You are allowed to be wrong.

We already saw your posts, we know

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
To be fair, solo committed the crime of being boring

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

The plot lacked tension

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Bodhidharma posted:

I actually think that Solo is the best Disney Star Wars film so far.

Only because they refuse to develop my luuke meets lumpy treatment.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Icochet posted:

The droid army in 1 was described as "battle hardened". They were veterans. What kind of
war could those pieces of poo poo survive?

Some kind of star wars?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Did you not notice all the guns that went pew pew pew

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

promising carl posted:

I thought TFA was decent and enjoyed TLJ for the most part. Rogue One is an excellent cure for insomnia.

If you can ignore all the subplots rogue one is the best one

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Shamino posted:

I don't get the hate for rogue one? It's well paced, the visuals are amazing and the end scene is great the first time you see it.

Goons are full of hate and can't enjoy anything.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Kazak posted:

Rogue One is the best Disney star war but it still really drags in spots and wastes characters' potential

Snarky droid is better than social justice droid at least

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Yes exactly?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

olives black posted:

Anyone remember that really complex Star Wars 4X game that had 3D starship battles, a thick-rear end manual and a thousand different submenus? I'm pretty sure that it was a pos but I think about it sometimes. Wish I could remember the name of it

Star Wars Holiday Special for Amiga?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Everyone remembers The Crystal Star for being tonally as far from Star Wars as possible