Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
Never understood why laser swords are better than laser guns and deflect them when they’re presumably the same kind of laser. If they aren’t, why didn’t they make the guns outta the same crystals? I think one good thing the prequels got as a story telling beat was making it clear Jedi were assholes, that always felt not clear enough in the OT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Goddamn movies are too fuckin long I thought our attention spans were getting shorter

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

I can watch big trouble in little China 1.5 times instead of rogue one wtf kind of opportunity cost is that supposed to be

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Randarkman posted:

There is no science in the Star Wars universe. Don't worry about it.

How the hell do they even get into space then

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Here is my list of reasons why Star Wars is hella gay (dude gay, I’m not qualified to comment on the female sexuality of Star Wars)

- light saber battles (two sparkly rainbow penises touching, needs no further explanation)

- lots of robes (very Gucci fall)

- the Jedi say they don’t gently caress but I bet they’re constantly getting each other off with force powers and this is just their freak. I know there are a few lady Jedi around so this is more generally pan but imagine the council from the prequels, lotta dudes jerking each off other with telekinesis for sure

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

No sex in Star Wars? The whole point of the story is Luke kills his dad bc he can’t have sex with his Mum watch the fuckin movie idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Colonel Cancer posted:

Well obviously most vacuums are far too small and flimsy to contain a spaceship

I reckon a good industrial Dyson could manage it