Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oven-toasted-owl
Dec 20, 2022

Randarkman posted:

Episode 1 is actually the only one of the prequels I kind of appreciate on a certain level because it's the only one that had lots of effort put into making it, with sets, locations and non-cgi designs. II and III are just so goddamn lazy, I mean Jesus Christ. Episode I is by far the biggest trainwreck of all of them, but that's partly because II and III don't really try as much so they can't fail as badly at everything. Episode I is also a frighteningly boring movie overall (only II exceeds it in boringness in the series), so I can't watch it anymore, because Jesus Christ is it the boring kind of trainwreck. Still I somehow manage to have a bit more respect for it than the following two, out of appreciation for what went into making it and that they were trying to make a real movie, rather than just finishing up the rest of the prequels on a sound stage with a greenscreen because they had to, because they made money (both on the movie itself and on related toys and video games).

Also don't forget Liam Neeson as qui-gon Jinn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU