Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

I read a bunch of EU books when I was a kid. Here is what I recall:

You can ride Rancors. Jabba's was just a baby.

The second Death Star was being controlled by IG-88 - the imperial assassin droid turned bounty hunter. He was about to lead a droid uprising.

An Ewok gets genetically enhanced to be an X-Wing pilot.

Some kind of talking bird people were enslaved to build the death star and they would do math until their brains exploded.

Corellia is inhabited by humans and giant talking marmots.

Hutts consider it disgraceful to move under their own power.

Bevel Lemelisk (sp) designed the death star and was executed for the design flaw in ANH, but he was cloned. The Emperor keepts killing him and bringing him back. He's like a Weyoun.

The Hutts build their own deathstar but they cut so many corners it's nothing but the laser and it doesn't work.

Oh and it's mentioned over and over: X-Wings are more maneuverable in atmospheres but TIEs were more maneuverable in space.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

There's a book that ends with Leia defeating a Dark jedi Hutt in a lightsaber duel. I remember nothing else.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Is Shadows of the Empire still canon? I know ths rest of the books from that era are not.

I just googled and is not. Kinda hosed up. It started the whole revival.

Mulaney Power Move fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Dec 20, 2022

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

he played the jizz box