Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever
siracha if ur man enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

All the laoganmas are good.

Just don't put them in everything you eat because you'll end up with all your food tasting like laoganma (unless you want all your food to taste like loaganma, which is a valid choice)

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

I looked this up on Wikipedia and the article contains the phrase: traditional rapper women's dance team. What is a traditional English rap?

I'm from Yorkshire and I have no loving clue. A rapper is some sort of sword, apparently? So it's a dance using swords.

EDIT - It's basically Morris Dancing with swords.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

SAUCE IS BOSS
SAUCE IS BOSS
SAUCE IS BOSS

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Throw some fennel on that bitch. :chef:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

im just eating slices of serrano ham

STRAIGHT UP

im trying not to eat all of it cause i want to make a pasta or pizza with it but drat this is some tasty swine

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Cream of tartar. :chef:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i guess you are just supposed to munch it straight up but im doing it very much unceremoniously right out of the package after a drinking sesh with my bike nerd bros

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Ham fills you up fast. :jerky:

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Ham fills you up fast. :jerky:

Got a hog that will fill ya up even faster

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Between all the pegging and spicy meatballs I’m headed for an rear end disaster. :boehner:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I primarily use ketchup. Especially on steaks

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja
Has anyone mentioned honey? Very versatile, almost like a tastier sugar. I've been experimenting with replacing coconut milk in curries and soups with oats based vegan cream substitute and honey, and the results are promising.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
honey is amazing! it's a sleep aid and antibacterial. in my opinion the best honey in the world is south Dakota prairie clover honey, the stuff in Ontario is good but not on the same level at all.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Honey is good as hell and combines nicely with soy sauce and chilis and a bunch of other stuff probably

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

Lao Gan Ma Spicy Chili sauce is great. A bit of an aquired taste but a lot of Chinese people put that poo poo on everything.

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

no pubes yet sorry posted:

Lao Gan Ma Spicy Chili sauce is great. A bit of an aquired taste but a lot of Chinese people put that poo poo on everything.

I've had a jar like this in my house a couple of times. The mouthfeel is a bit strange and crunchy, but it has that slowly developing soft chili burn. Surprisingly good as a pizza topping.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

This is the good stuff.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

That is a shamefully small spoon for eating laoganma :colbert:

(I introduced my extended family to chili crisp a few years ago and now my aunt complains that she keeps running out because people* are straight-up eating it out of the jar.)

*my aunt being one of those people

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Really? I've never had any idea that this was a thing or what it was called, it's not like I could read the label. The ingredients sticker in finnish just told me that there's chili and oil in there, and that was enough to convince me. I tend to go to ethno stores and pick up stuff that seems interesting, and this was one that brought me back for more.

foonykins
Jun 15, 2010

stop with the small talk

'nuff said.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

foonykins posted:

'nuff said.

yes

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

The Walrus posted:

honey is amazing! it's a sleep aid and antibacterial. in my opinion the best honey in the world is south Dakota prairie clover honey, the stuff in Ontario is good but not on the same level at all.

Eucalyptus and meleleuca honey will poo poo all over your North American bee spit. Fight me.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Outrail posted:

Eucalyptus and meleleuca honey will poo poo all over your North American bee spit. Fight me.

Rhododendron honey is where it’s at.

Please don’t eat rhododendron honey. Bad poo poo will happen if you do.

fins
May 31, 2011

Floss Finder
Cane vinegar, sugar, tomatoes, onions, raisins, sea salt, ginger, peppers, garlic, cloves, black pepper, thyme, mangoes, and orange peel, aged in oak barrels

aka Pickapeppa

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

I forgot something on my list:
Nutritional Yeast fuckin owns bones

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Lawry's is all you need

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

Cholula is overrated and dull, Valentina's is where it's at. If you like Cholula's chipotle sauce, try Tabasco's chipotle instead, it actually has heat.

Sweet Baby Rays is nothing more than extra-sugary ketchup with smoke flavoring, anytime someone raves about it I instantly know they have an idiot baby palate and probably think ranch dressing is too spicy.

Get yourself some real balsamic vinegar as opposed to whatever's cheap from the supermarket. The real good stuff is good enough to drink straight. Put that on some roasted brussel sprouts, hell yeah!

StoryTime posted:

Has anyone mentioned honey? Very versatile, almost like a tastier sugar. I've been experimenting with replacing coconut milk in curries and soups with oats based vegan cream substitute and honey, and the results are promising.

If you've only ever had typical supermarket clover honey, try some different varieties. Fleeceflower honey is really dark...like in color and flavor, much more intense than clover honey, it's very interesting.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

bomb posted:

I forgot something on my list:
Nutritional Yeast fuckin owns bones

My man, have you tried brewer's yeast? Put that poo poo on pizza for the worlds most amazing pizza experience.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Tom Gorman posted:

i put MSG in basically anything savory

I bought a bottle of MSG recently and have been putting it on everything but so far I don't know if I'm really noticing it

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
That dip you get with a bloomin onion. :munch:

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Who needs msg when you've got soy sauce, anchovies and marmite?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

SO DEMANDING posted:

Cholula is overrated and dull, Valentina's is where it's at. If you like Cholula's chipotle sauce, try Tabasco's chipotle instead, it actually has heat.

Sweet Baby Rays is nothing more than extra-sugary ketchup with smoke flavoring, anytime someone raves about it I instantly know they have an idiot baby palate and probably think ranch dressing is too spicy.

I'm the kind of dickbag who grows habenaros in the basement with a growlight and smokes his own jalapenos and paprika and poo poo and I like baby rays so maybe you're wrong?

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Outrail posted:

I'm the kind of dickbag who grows habenaros in the basement with a growlight and smokes his own jalapenos and paprika and poo poo and I like baby rays so maybe you're wrong?

how high do you get when you smoke hydro jalapenos?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Rutibex posted:

how high do you get when you smoke hydro jalapenos?

Habenaros actchually :smug:. But I don't think I could be drunk/high/stupid enough to mistake the pot with the peppers but I'll report back if things go awry.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANkQH6h7NRE
It's hard to believe now but this man will be the next president of the United States of America

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
I'm a fan of whipped cream, it should be on restaurant tables like ketchup and mustard.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

SO DEMANDING posted:

So what off the shelf BBQ sauce do you buy?

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

There are varieties of Sweet Baby Rays too if you are looking for something less sweet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
yeah regular baby rays no poo poo