Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Nae! posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

rabidly taking the pickles off my sliders before the inlaws show up cuz u know they read the recipe

Escape From Noise

A Tofurky.

Escape From Noise

I'm still trying to come to grips with this as a real concept with an actual recipe that was presumably actually made as a proof of concept at least.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
I'm trying not to dwell on it

*stuffs turkey with microwaved corndogs*

death sext

A soft voice that whispers promises of endless flavor, if only you'd lean in a little closer...

Escape From Noise

The fleeting gift of youth.

Finger Prince

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I'm still trying to come to grips with this as a real concept with an actual recipe that was presumably actually made as a proof of concept at least.

Not just one prototype, presumably one was made with pickles and it was determined to be a failure.
Imagine the amount of weed you would need to have smoked to come up with the idea of stuffing 10 white castle sliders inside a turkey and roasting it.

Escape From Noise

Finger Prince posted:

Not just one prototype, presumably one was made with pickles and it was determined to be a failure.
Imagine the amount of weed you would need to have smoked to come up with the idea of stuffing 10 white castle sliders inside a turkey and roasting it.

The effort of tearing up the sliders and making some kind of accursed burger stew to slide into a turkey is almost somehow worse to me.

Heather Papps

hello friend

you're gonna want to fold the pizza in half, then in half again. then, well, just jam that pizza straight up that turkeys stuffing hole.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

you're gonna want to fold the pizza in half, then in half again. then, well, just jam that pizza straight up that turkeys stuffing hole.

Then sandwich it between two stuffed crust pizzas.

nut

Finger Prince posted:

*hides ketchup covered hand* ha ha oh ya i'm friggin blazed sky high blaze one for the nation haha

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
thangskiving hack: turn turkey inside out, so it is stuffed with itself

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Probably outing myself as some kind of horrible garbage gremlin, (which i guess, yeah i am) buuuuuuuuuuuuuut: leave the burgers intact, with pickles and i kinda want to at least try it.

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

nut

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Probably outing myself as some kind of horrible garbage gremlin, (which i guess, yeah i am) buuuuuuuuuuuuuut: leave the burgers intact, with pickles and i kinda want to at least try it.

retweet

Heather Papps

hello friend

nut posted:

retweet

hashtag "blessed"

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
stuffing my turkey with a pillow this year so when the tryptophan kicks in I can nap comfortably at the table

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
seriouspost: stuff a turkey with meatloaf. maybe parcook the meatloaf so it's not underdone?

Queen-Of-Hearts

Gonna stuff a Turkey with existential dread so it only takes an hour of roasting in it for that sumbitch to be DONE.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
heck yeah. gonna stuff my feelings into the turkey. add salt liberally and baste with the tears of my enemies :devil:

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
crab salad

Queen-Of-Hearts

Stuff that turkey with a few pounds of turkey jerky so its kind of like an obligate carnivore's blow pop or tootsie roll pop. crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside. If you manage to blow turkey jerky bubbles, you win thanksgiving.

Robot Made of Meat

nut posted:

rabidly taking the pickles off my sliders before the inlaws show up cuz u know they read the recipe

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rancid nutmeats, Grandma's secret recipe

Escape From Noise

I just had a chilling revelation. None of us have mentioned butts!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

What do you even think we're stuffing

Heather Papps

hello friend

a tall boy of pbr

death sext

))<>((

stuffing back and forth, forever

google THIS

I'm going to pee in our only turkey

google THIS

Peeing into an empty beer can and shoving that up there.

nut

me at the head of the table with a sherlock hat: as a nice change of pace, I have stuffed the turkey into one of us here, but who

Queen-Of-Hearts

It was Colonel Mustard, in the library, who stuffed Professor Plum with a turkey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Wild Turkey stuffed with sweet vermouth and bitters.