Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uglycat
Dec 4, 2000
MORE INDISPUTABLE PROOF I AM BAD AT POSTING
---------------->
I've been traveling for 3 years now. One person, one pack. Gift economy - I prefer not to even do trades. Almost zero cash monies, though I do accept donations from time to time over paypal, and I know how to fly a sign when I'm squatting some downtown area.

Most of the past two years has been on a bus. There's two children on that bus; one's five, the other is approaching her second birthday. Sisters. They're so awesome.

I'm at an anarchist community in Tennessee. The bus is still here, but they'll be leaving for Florida in a few weeks. I did florida last year. I wanna get off the road and rest for a bit. I'm stayin' here for winter. Already got the community consensus. Been cutting and quartering wood.

Woke up this morning in the community cabin. Had some water, stepped outside, rolled up a cigarette (gambler, in top paper) and smoked. Horn blew - two horns, food. Made my way down. The two-year-old says 'hi!' and climbs me. Potatoes, lots of great vegan options. The dumpsters are kind to us.

The neighbor just got back from his journeys out west, and he's got a poo poo-ton of bubble hash. We put some on the CBD bud we'd received after helping someone three towns over shuck their plants, and pass the bowl 'round the large wooden table in the middle of the outdoor covered dining area.

We're out of coffee. Tragedy.

After some play time with kids, a good satisfying poo poo in the outhouse, a few more bowls of hash, some food, and some tobacco (someone had Spirit!), went and got the chainsaw running to attack that wet birch tree (birch? a poplar, I think, anyway). But the chainsaw's running weird, it ain't screamin' like it used to.

Someone made a run to get coffee with foodies. Got the coffee in me. Yay. Then I came up to the front office, plugged my computer-machine in (the sun was bright and the solar at 13.7, good time to charge up). Caught up on some threads, wrote this - and I hear two horns blow. I'mma got get fed. Love y'all.

Two horns just blew, better go eat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU