Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Prester Jane posted:

Hello D&D, good morning, how are you? If you are like me you are probably feeling ground down by the existential stress we are experiencing right now because of the Trump Administration; so I thought it would be nice to have a calm little gathering place for our community to vent and find solace together.

I spent several years homeless in San Antonio, and during that time I attended Manny and varied services for the homeless. One of the very best things I saw it was a prayer circle/support group run every Wednesday night in the basement of a church. This circle always open with everyone going around the room and taking a moment or five to just share a little bit about their day.

So D&D, use this thread to just share a little bit about your day. It doesn't have to be good, doesn't have to be bad, it doesn't have to be inside. It doesn't even have to have a point, it just has to be a share. Something that's on your mind, something that you feel needs to get out of you at this moment. This is a place that isn't about judgement or arguing or any of the innumerable Grudge matches playing out in the various threads on this phone- this thread is about finding solace in

So this is the latest angle to smear me with eh? Can't be bothered to engage with my arguments so just insinuate that I am trying to incite violence

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU