Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Ehhh, there's a number easy to miss AP floating around, mainly revolving around completing some additional task before turning one quest or another in which are not necessarily marked like investigating the truck before proceeding into the news building when looking for listening devices. Another group of easy ones to miss are the ones that have sequences of choices, like the Radio Trista drama broadcast one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweetgrass
Jan 13, 2008
The tea ceremony quest was the only time I looked up anything in guide because gently caress you game, how am I supposed to know how that poo poo works offhand? I can imagine that was a common one to lose AP on if you didn't look it up.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Lord Koth posted:

Ehhh, there's a number easy to miss AP floating around, mainly revolving around completing some additional task before turning one quest or another in which are not necessarily marked like investigating the truck before proceeding into the news building when looking for listening devices. Another group of easy ones to miss are the ones that have sequences of choices, like the Radio Trista drama broadcast one.

oh I forgot about that loving truck, yeah that one's a jerk

tbf a cutscene has it specifically appearing but it's still insanely easy to miss

most bonus objectives have the green points so if you press down and check your map often you'll catch them fairly easily(plus the party will usually be like "well we could report this now but")

CS3 is way, way better about secret quests/objectives than CS2 and earlier, probably something they learned from xanadu

Sweetgrass posted:

The tea ceremony quest was the only time I looked up anything in guide because gently caress you game, how am I supposed to know how that poo poo works offhand? I can imagine that was a common one to lose AP on if you didn't look it up.

that one isn't too hard to savescum though

Yinlock fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Dec 1, 2019

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
Wtf do you wipe the cup with your fingers? That's disgusting.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Clarste posted:

Wtf do you wipe the cup with your fingers? That's disgusting.

it's a ceremony, poo poo is weird and incredibly specific

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
Finished it tonight. I liked it? I think? Some assorted thoughts:

Man, if CS1 and 2 were obviously supposed to be one game, 3 starts screaming at the top of its lungs that you're gonna have another game about halfway through Chapter 3. Even that early on, it's obvious that you're not gonna settle things with the sheer number of antagonists they've roped into the game, and it's almost hilarious how little they actually make you interact with the assorted villains of the game. The Jaeger King is built up to be this awesome, super dangerous foe, but you literally never interact with him outside of playing cards once until you actually fight him for the first time in *checks notes* the second to last fight before the final boss. Say what you will about having bosses go "lol no actually you lost" but at least having to fight them multiple times helps sell me on the idea that yes, this is a person who could absolutely gently caress me up given the right circumstances. Actually getting a win against Arianhod and the Stahlritter in Chapter 3 feels good - you've fought Duvalie multiple times in the series so far, and here she is at her best with all her friends...and you still gently caress them up. And they react like they lost because they *did*.

On the character front, no real surprises here. Old Class VII is pretty much exactly who we left them as (minus Gaius, but even then he's not much more interesting), and new Class VII is a mixed bag. Kurt and Ash are boring as sin for opposite reasons, and Musse is....there, I guess. When the mask comes off, she's great, but unfortunately 90% of her interactions in the game are repeatedly telling you just how much she wants to gently caress Rean and while it's good for a few jokes here and there (mostly flustering Alisa, Elise and Alfin, etc), it misses the mark way more often than it hits and it drags down what could have been a really good and interesting character. Altina grew on me significantly, and Juna was far and away the best character in the game. Alisa and Emma both get a few really good scenes, especially near the end of the game, but Juna's big scene in Chapter 2 is still my favorite in the entire game.

The plot is...a mess, to put it mildly. This is probably a by-product of getting split into two games, but there's cliffhangers and then there's whatever the gently caress that ending was supposed to be. To make matters worse, the preceding 60 hours or so are, if not completely pointless, largely unrelated to the overall Erebonia plot, and it isn't until Heimdallr that things start actually picking up. I don't think it's an exaggeration that literally half of everything pre-final chapter could have been cut and the game would have been no worse for wear. The gimmick of "play with the kids, then plot happens, now play with the old class vii" wore out its welcome by about Chapter 2, and more focus on the new Class VII, potentially with having the old classmates cycle in and out like Tio, Agate, Lechter, etc. would have gone a long way to making the game pick up the pace a bit.

And seriously, what the gently caress is with the final chapter. I get that it *sort of* implies that Osborne has some kind of mind control power or whatever, but what the hell was that procession in the final chapter. The main academy shows up to fight you because...uh, Cedric said so? The Ironbloods, all of whom were helping you kill Cryptids *literally yesterday*, are just like "Yep, we're gonna stop you. Sucks but that's how it is!". Even loving Duvalie sees what's going on by the end, and is like "Yeah, no I'm out." Kurt and Juna impotently screaming "what the gently caress is wrong with all you, why are literally all of you okay with this" is one of the most relatable scenes in the entire game, tbh.

Funnily enough, despite the massive cliffhanger, I think I'm ready for a break, actually? Hopefully we get some news on Ys IX soon, but really, I could go for Tokyo Xanadu 2 as a nice pallete cleanser before diving into CS4. 7/10, probably would not ever play again, but glad I did all the same.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Artix posted:

Finished it tonight. I liked it? I think? Some assorted thoughts:

And seriously, what the gently caress is with the final chapter. I get that it *sort of* implies that Osborne has some kind of mind control power or whatever, but what the hell was that procession in the final chapter. The main academy shows up to fight you because...uh, Cedric said so? The Ironbloods, all of whom were helping you kill Cryptids *literally yesterday*, are just like "Yep, we're gonna stop you. Sucks but that's how it is!". Even loving Duvalie sees what's going on by the end, and is like "Yeah, no I'm out." Kurt and Juna impotently screaming "what the gently caress is wrong with all you, why are literally all of you okay with this" is one of the most relatable scenes in the entire game, tbh.[/spoiler]

This was my biggest annoyance, yeah. The Ironbloods just shrugging and following orders is something that 100% needs a reckoning with in CS4 and I'm doubtful it's going to happen. It's not even that I really mind what they did in and of itself - Claire, specifically, makes it a point a few times throughout the game that Rean and others make her out to be a better person than she really is. And that's an interesting tack and I like it! But the whole matter is just handled so piss poorly in that last dungeon that it's hard for me to think anything will really come of it. And Osborne potentially having some mind-trick bullshit is technically justification but it's also just a very unsatisfying route to take.

I'm always struggling with why Crowe tried to stop Rean from killing Osborne given, you know, the guy's entire motivation. If it was Crowe by himself making the stop I'd have less issues with it, as it becomes easy to see it as "he's doing it because Osborne will probably loving kill him." But instead he teams up with Rutger and Arianrhod who definitely don't really give a poo poo about that to do it. It's just a mess of a scene.

I liked the game all-in-all because I enjoy the cast but there were some definite sour notes in there.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Oh Snapple! posted:

I'm always struggling with why Crowe tried to stop Rean from killing Osborne given, you know, the guy's entire motivation. If it was Crowe by himself making the stop I'd have less issues with it, as it becomes easy to see it as "he's doing it because Osborne will probably loving kill him." But instead he teams up with Rutger and Arianrhod who definitely don't really give a poo poo about that to do it. It's just a mess of a scene.

given his line of "gently caress why did i remember this now" killing osborne would probably make Bad Things happen, which is probably why rutger and arianrhod joined in

Artix posted:

And seriously, what the gently caress is with the final chapter. I get that it *sort of* implies that Osborne has some kind of mind control power or whatever, but what the hell was that procession in the final chapter. The main academy shows up to fight you because...uh, Cedric said so? The Ironbloods, all of whom were helping you kill Cryptids *literally yesterday*, are just like "Yep, we're gonna stop you. Sucks but that's how it is!". Even loving Duvalie sees what's going on by the end, and is like "Yeah, no I'm out." Kurt and Juna impotently screaming "what the gently caress is wrong with all you, why are literally all of you okay with this" is one of the most relatable scenes in the entire game, tbh.

tbf rufus is a well-known absolute piece of poo poo, lechter is a low-key piece of poo poo, and claire clearly feels insanely conflicted about it(and osborne is taking advantage of the weird life-debt she feels she owes him). Millium's the only inexplicable one but she's also kinda not trying

osborne seems to go for the weissman playbook of "approach someone at their absolute lowest moment and push them to make terrible life decisions" rather than mind control

e: also i don't really mind the slow burn, but I enjoyed TITS1 while some people have a rough time with it so maybe it's just a matter of taste there :shrug:

Yinlock fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Dec 2, 2019

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
That could be part of it, yeah. I bounced of Sky 1 like three times before I finally finished it, and that third attempt wasn't until after I got through Cold Steel 1 and 2 first. I remember my friend literally begging me to try Cold Steel 1 because she thought it would be more up my alley than Sky 1's extreme slow burn.

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

Man, I really appreciate Vantage Masters, because, besides Triple Triad, it's the only jrpg card game I've wanted to play. But it's so involved, relatively. Whenever I saw that card icon on the map, I just knew everything was going to come to a grinding halt. I loved it the first few times, but by the end, it's just the worst.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
While I also liked Vantage Masters it did feel a little long sometimes, especially when the enemy master had huge HP. The reason why I liked Blade from previous games was how quickly the games went.

Does anyone know if Vantage Masters comes back in 4?

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

The closest acceptable translation is
"die properly"
It does with a handful of balance changes

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.
Cold Steel 3 is coming to switch next spring

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Ohtsam posted:

Cold Steel 3 is coming to switch next spring

Ain't nobody need no PS4

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

leather fedora posted:

Nerfing Ranger (and backrow attacking in general) I hope.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!

leather fedora posted:

More importantly, what is hidden behind it? Master Quartzes, AP, equipment?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Supremezero posted:

Ain't nobody need no PS4

given how badly they optimized ys8 i wouldn't jump the gun on that

(it was totally playable but was still just like a vita version port with 0 framerate improvements)

Super Jay Mann posted:

Nerfing Ranger (and backrow attacking in general) I hope.

making the AI not dumb as hell would be the biggest change

e: also if vantage masters is taking too long then here's a quick deck for you

3x blaze
3x mana crystal
3x ranged attacker, probably the fire dudes

there you've won every match easily

Yinlock fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Dec 4, 2019

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

Yinlock posted:

3x ranged attacker, probably the fire dudes

there you've won every match easily

Blyxes? Yeah, they were a staple for me. "Blyxen?"

Once I got the Knight master, it basically carried almost all the fights by itself.

I almost gave up on the game when it came to one of the last matches (chapter 4) Aurier Vander. I was just sick of the game by then, but pushed through it and ended up getting the really useful Chevalier Master Quartz. Glad I didn't quit.

Speaking of the above item: Is there a good way to keep your character in low HP to make better use of it? I'd think the food that nearly kills you on a 50/50 chance would be a good option, but you need like <100% EP to even eat it, and if no one's hurt there's no simple way to use EP on the field. I feel like there's an easy option I'm not thinking of.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Platinum Pecky Badge. That +9999 HP is begging to be abused. Equip it after healing up and all of a sudden you're down 9999 HP.

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

Ooh, that's good. Thanks.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!

Captain Lavender posted:

Ooh, that's good. Thanks.

Anytime, that's an accessory that definitely had some thought put into it. It's also a great failsafe juuuuuuust in case a boss or two at the end gets out of Break Mode.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

huh i never thought of that use for it

I usually just point brigid/gungir rean at the bad guys and laugh

e: also a boss at the end has an attack that brings you down to 1hp, which leads to amazing comedy if you're set up for it

Yinlock fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Dec 4, 2019

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

Beat the game:

I have no idea what's in the next game, but 0% of me thinks Olivier is dead. Maybe he's the 7th awakener, and spirited those guys out of there. IDK. I really need for Osborne's final defeat to be due to Olivier and tied to something he's been setting up since the end of TitS. But I agree hard with what another poster said: I believe they will make Osborne relatable / pitiable and undercut the whole thing. They'll get Duke Cayenne and Duke Alberea in the mix too before the end - who probably had difficult relationships with their absentee fathers who died in limo crashes.

For a moment, when Ash was going to shoot the Emperor, I was guessing that Weisman had given him a cursed tattoo too, like Josh. That he did that to Ash and he was just kind of left like a forgotten piece of trash; but it turned out to just be Erebonian feel-bad gas.

The pacing in this game sucked. It revealed almost nothing in the first 4 chapters or so, and then dumped it all in the last one. It's just frustrating. It's like a reality-show kind of 'we have to keep tantalizing the audience' attitude. I remember playing TitS, and consistently, if I had a wonder or a question about where the plot was going, there'd be a character not far away either asking the same question or revealing an answer - and I remember how satisfying it felt that the writing was so tight. But in ToCS, I'm always just asking, "...what?!" until they dump a huge amount of info, and then characters still don't act it ways that make sense. I can't stop now though, I gotta see what happens.

Edit: I will say, making Patrick our best bro was a good move. I love that guy.

Captain Lavender fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Dec 9, 2019

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Aurelia is fun. More Aurelia please. Just started chapter 3, I believe. She gives 0 fucks.

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
Just beat the game. Need to do quick 2nd run on Nightmare to get last profile I missed and trophy for beating on nightmare. When I started the game I was doing it without a guide and was going decent. I used one here and there for some sidequests, but when I hit Heimdallr I just used one because screw talking to everyone for books in that big of an area.

I really liked the battle system changes and new characters were great. I definitely get complaints about story but I didn’t think it was that bad until right at the end. I can’t believe how things left off. I’m really, really hoping we get an announcement for 4 ASAP.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Captain Lavender posted:

Beat the game:

I think (and this is pure speculation) all of them are fine, since george was like "oh so crow must be..." after everything went to poo poo, which means that he put in a trigger for crow to get his memories back, which means he probably didn't kill those three

also i thought the curse was lame until osborne revealed his plan to use it to do more imperialism, what an amazing shithead

the game seems to be pretty standard trails pacing imo, 1st game is a slow burn that introduces and develops the characters while familiarizing yourself with the area, 2nd is where things go nuts. the "3" is what's throwing people off i think

e:

Shinjobi posted:

Aurelia is fun. More Aurelia please. Just started chapter 3, I believe. She gives 0 fucks.

you are going to love chapter 3

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

one final thought during my ng+ replay, i like how cedric is basically bizzarro Rean

Rean: selfless to a fault, constantly talks about friendship while taking way too many burdens on himself, makes friends extremely easily, loves helping people, has abandonment issues

Cedric: completely self-absorbed, constantly talks about how great he is while delegating his burdens to everyone else, people instinctively find him kind of gross when he takes the mask off, actively looks down on helping people, abandons his family

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I feel like people are forgetful of how Sky FC actually wraps up, what was at stake at the time, etc. Like yeah that game overall has a very meandering pace but it still manages to build to its final chapter just fine and you have more than enough justifications for why things matter at that point; you don't at all have a feeling looking back on the previous chapters that "well, none of that seemed to really matter for that finale". At the very least I think Sky FC did a better job of being subtle about what hints and tidbits revealed in that game would come into play into the next game, whereas Cold Steel 3 goes frequently in the opposite direction at times and makes it fairly clear/implicit that "yeah none of what we're doing at the moment is going to really matter for a whole another game."

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Nate RFB posted:

I feel like people are forgetful of how Sky FC actually wraps up, what was at stake at the time, etc. Like yeah that game overall has a very meandering pace but it still manages to build to its final chapter just fine and you have more than enough justifications for why things matter at that point; you don't at all have a feeling looking back on the previous chapters that "well, none of that seemed to really matter for that finale". At the very least I think Sky FC did a better job of being subtle about what hints and tidbits revealed in that game would come into play into the next game, whereas Cold Steel 3 goes frequently in the opposite direction at times and makes it fairly clear/implicit that "yeah none of what we're doing at the moment is going to really matter for a whole another game."

it's basically the first half of sky SC, except everyone is being cryptic assholes(in sky nobody told you poo poo either but that's because the enforcers didn't know or care what the plan was and were just dicking around)

cold steel 3 is mostly about showing you the extent of erebonia's mounting militarization and it's effects on the people

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

totally done with my ng+ run, platinumed the game

or i would have if i didn't miss a chest somewhere fuuuck :negative:

oh well, all set for whenever IV drops

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

I just finished the big multi-party dungeon in chapter 4. how close am I to finishing this game? I'm like 80 hours in and it feels like the end is close, yet there's so many plot threads up in the air right now that it also feels like I'm nowhere near finished.

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction

U-DO Burger posted:

I just finished the big multi-party dungeon in chapter 4. how close am I to finishing this game? I'm like 80 hours in and it doesn't feel like the end is close yet.

You're pretty close. You've got a free day, a few missions all of the plot, and the final dungeon

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Veryslightlymad posted:

You're pretty close. You've got a free day, a few missions all of the plot, and the final dungeon

cool. it's crazy how much the game clock sneaked up on me. It definitely hasn't felt like 80 hours.

Metroixer
Apr 25, 2009

maddecent
Beat the game, clearly I played this slow as hell because I have 110 hours clocked in (maybe 5 of those hours can be attributed to random house chores while keeping music on in the background).

spoiler thoughts

- agree that i don't but anyone on the courageous is dead. I can't even say "show me the body" because they SHOWED THE BODY with Crow and it still didn't matter.
- Speaking of Crow, my read of him not letting Rean going after Osborne was more out of concern in stopping Rean from going absolutely apeshit.
- agree with others that Juna and Altina are the highlights. Juna definitely gives big Estelle energy and it would be a crime to not have them meet up in CS4.
- In general, I felt the majority of the Thors branch campus students were a significant improvement from Main Campus students in CS1/2. Everyone had a distinct enough personality and style that I could probably name them all right now, compared to some of the more whitebread "I'm a fancy noble / I'm a normal commoner." that made up a lot of main campus types that I remember.

- While I enjoyed the game for what it was, and didn't mind the "we're not going to tell you anything until CS4" framing, my biggest disappointment was in Ouroboros' treatment. I'm a total sucker for villain orgs that act like a friend group/family (like the Spiders in HunterXHunter) but they felt more like clueless lackeys than a global threat this time around. There was an interesting thing going when we were all told that Ouroboros may have different ambitions than the gnomes/government, only to sweep that all up in the final chapter "because the grandmaster wants it now i guess!" That being said, this also felt like a result of CS3 requiring a final dungeon with final boss battles, and in CS4 we'll see a lot more fragmentation of the group and hopefully some growth there.

Finally, speaking as someone who did not play the crosbell games at all, I don't feel like I was ever particularly lost about the crossbell related stuff. I felt like that was a bit of a narrative I saw floating around before CS3 was released. There were NPCs that seemed like, were you to play crossbell, would have been cool callbacks, but it didn't seem like anything big. If anything, this whole game is a good ad for those two games since I just want to see more Randy and Tio hanging out with the rest of the SSS. Really I just want to hang out with randy.

Metroixer fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Dec 21, 2019

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Metroixer posted:

There was an interesting thing going when we were all told that Ouroboros may have different ambitions than the gnomes/government, only to sweep that all up in the final chapter "because the grandmaster wants it now i guess!"

One particularly interesting thing about this part is that apparently the Anguises get to just vote on what they think the Grandmaster wants? Like, Vita disagrees with the others but she's still 100% loyal to the Grandmaster, and this isn't really questioned. She just interprets the Grandmaster's will differently I guess? Does no one in the organization actually know what they're doing and they're all making it up as they go along? That's sounding surprisingly plausible at this point.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!

Clarste posted:

One particularly interesting thing about this part is that apparently the Anguises get to just vote on what they think the Grandmaster wants? Like, Vita disagrees with the others but she's still 100% loyal to the Grandmaster, and this isn't really questioned. She just interprets the Grandmaster's will differently I guess? Does no one in the organization actually know what they're doing and they're all making it up as they go along? That's sounding surprisingly plausible at this point.

I've always taken it as the Grandmaster says what needs to be done, and the Anguis plan how to do it. The Grandmaster is the general and the Anguis are her tacticians. Vita simply disagrees about how to go about it. It probably has something to do with her Hexen Clan background

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

I've always taken it as the Grandmaster says what needs to be done, and the Anguis plan how to do it. The Grandmaster is the general and the Anguis are her tacticians. Vita simply disagrees about how to go about it. It probably has something to do with her Hexen Clan background

Yeah, but if their overall goal is broad enough that "end the world" and "do not end the world" are both valid options for reaching it, that implies that their orders from the Grandmaster are extremely vague at best. It's not just a leader leaving specific tactics to their generals.

Clarste fucked around with this message at 06:28 on Dec 21, 2019

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!

Clarste posted:

Yeah, but if their overall goal is broad enough that "end the world" and "do not end the world" are both valid options for reaching it, that implies that their orders from the Grandmaster are extremely vague at best. It's not just a leader leaving specific tactics to their generals.

I mean, they wouldn't be the first boss to give incredibly vague instructions. I run a hotel and my COO pretty regularly instructs me to sell the last rooms. What's he want me to do, go out and show some leg?

Essentially, this is what I think. The Anguis that we know of have a wide variety of backgrounds and thus, a wide variety of knowledge and perspectives about the history of Zemuria. The Grandmaster probably knows most, if not all, everything they know. But they're still only one person. There's a lot of moving parts to these plans, and even if one person does plan them all, said person can't be everywhere at once

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction

Clarste posted:

We know what Ouroboros and the Grandmaster's goal is, or at least, one of them. They want to gather the Sept-Terrians if at all possible. So even if "end the world" seems horrific and awful, they're willing to do it if it means they get the Sept-terrians. So I'm pretty sure even though it's described as "Ending the world", the Anguis think they can survive somehow. And are probably right, given that Sky 3rd explicitly proved other dimensions are a thing, and the Grandmaster clearly has some kind of power over other dimensions, what with making Kernvitter and Angvar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

I just finished it and... gently caress.

Ending spoilers:

I really don't know where they go from there. I could almost see CSIV pulling a full Evangelion 3.33 and taking place multiple years into the apocalypse.

The bombs on the Couragous thing was obvious, given the earlier scene with the engineers, but I didn't expect them to straight up detonate Olivert, Toval and Victor... I'd bet money that at least one of them comes back, but it's still a gutsy play. And Millium's a sword now. I don't think you come back from that.

Also, Ouroboros have achieved the Phantasmal Blaze Plan and I still have no idea what it is. I'm assuming it's not the same thing as the Great Twilight, but...

WHAT EVEN IS THE PHANTASMAL BLAZE PLAN?

CottonWolf fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Dec 26, 2019