Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
Finally was able to make some time to play this and just finished it. Going in I knew it was going to end on a massive cliffhanger, but that ending was something... On a whole I enjoyed it, but I definitely agree with all the comments on the pacing. Biggest complaint would just be that the giant cast of bad guys got almost no development at all. The sequence of boss fights with ouroboros/ironbloods/etc in the final chapter would have been a lot better if the game had actually presented a single motivation for any one of them to be fighting you at all?

Character-wise, I really liked Altina and Juna, the other new class 7 members were just ok. I thought the treatment all of the old class 7 members and the other CS1/2 Thors students got was good.

Guess it's going to be a long wait for CS4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU