Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Ephraim
Feb 22, 2008

That's one way to get ahead in life, but nothing beats an axe to the face.
The last 5 boss fights in the game I don't think I saw a single enemy attack animation outside of one: that would be McBurn's opening attack that nearly was a full party wipe. 3x Break damage into infinite turns finish with quadruple S-crafts on Nightmare. I can count the number of difficult fights in the game were from Juna not being in the party, either through story or because I forgot to.

I don't know if I can wait for Cold Steel IV if it's going to take a year+ to get it. I waited to play CS1+2 until I had both copies in my possession, same with the Sky games. NISA delays are inevitable and I think they probably want to force CS3 on PC platform first. Cliffhangers are the worst when you have to sit on it for years but I guess that comes with the series.

I didn't play with any sort of guide and barely hit instructor S rank. Was there a lot of hidden AP in the game I missed? My chapter 4 evaluation was B despite hitting every single green exclamation point and visible AP bonus from fights I could get.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU