Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

I live in Canada and pre-ordered the special edition and had it shipped to a friend in America's place so I wouldn't have to pay NISA's insane forced priority shipping fees.

Which of course means I have to wait for it to get to my friend's house and then for it to ship to my place before I can start...

I'll see you guys a few weeks after launch day. :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pCPHBWn4Jg

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Annath posted:

Trying to avoid spoilers as I am actually just starting Trails 1, but this seemed like the best thread to ask:

I originally bought ToCS 1 for the Vita (lol).

If I buy the PS4 version of ToCS 1, can the cross save feature allow me to pick up my Vita version where I left off? I don't mean start a game of ToCS 2 with it, I know I can do that, I mean effectively change my platform from Vita to PS4.

I read that the PS4 versions have more voiced dialog and they obviously look better, so I'd like to play through on PS4 for all 3 games if I can, but I'd prefer not to have to restart my game if the Cross Save feature works Vita-to-PS4 and not just Vita-to-PS3.

It does indeed work from vita to ps4. I just did this for both games last week.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

I'm not done chapter 1 yet but so far I don't really have any problems with Aurelia either. I Like that there's another big Legend out there like Cassius or Victor or Arios that isn't just another dandy semi aloof dude. She's super into how strong she is and it makes for some really fun interactions with her. She's also fully aware of the role she's supposed to play in Osborne's big plans but refuses to just take it lying down and is really pushing the school to fight the fact "we basically exist as cannon fodder to lure out Ouroboros " By bending the rules as much as we can without breaking them.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

What's everybody's VM strategy been so far? My big thing is getting a Blyx or two on the back row and throwing blazes at them while also buffing them with my Knight Master. Have yet to find a fight I couldn't win with that strat so far.

Speaking of VM I lost it when (chapter 3) Rutger revealed that he had been holding back a winning hand the whole time, even in the loving MINI GAME the villains find a way to pull that poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

They got a few xseed people working on CS3 and 4 but only on a mainplot/voiced lines basis and they probably have way less oversight on even that. I was seeing Hatsuu react to the loc on twitter and it looks like only a few of the things she put into the game before getting goddamn tuberculosis and needing to go on sick leave made it in. (For example, that first Laura e-mail where she talks in all caps was Hatsuu's idea, you get another email from her later where the subject line is all caps but the actual body was clearly written by someone else who wasn't in on the gag.)