Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lagidnam
Nov 8, 2010
For those who don't want to play New Game+ for the bonding events. The two characters you should max out with the tickets in the 4th chapter are Jusis and Muse as there final events have some plot relevance.

Spoilers:

Jusis explains that his brother knew of the airship with the 100 Calvard spies but did not intercept it. Probably to use them as a reason to invoke martial law.

Muse does drop the mask in her final bonding event.

Rean asks her what her plans are considering what's happening to Erebonia, implying that he has an idea who she is and the position she holds. She replies that she has a backup plan in place should the whole thing go south, even though they defeated the dragon. She then thanks Rean for treating her like a normal person/student. He replies that she can have her secrets as he has his own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lagidnam
Nov 8, 2010

Sakurazuka posted:

I too thought I'd missed something when I finished CS2 but nope everybody just independently decides they have something better to do than finish school. Apart from Rean.

I think I remember them taking extra lessons so they can graduate after only one year. Rean is left out as he is running around the continent invading city states and stuff.

In other news: Durante has a AMA on Reddit on the day of NISAs pax panel. So maybe we need "The best PC port of a JRPG of all time." Vol. 2, in the near future.

lagidnam fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Dec 27, 2019