Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

From what I can tell we even play as the plucky less well off school in town. Hopefully we get to have a mock war game against those preppy rich kids at the Thors main campus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Haha, (technically chapter 1 spoilers)of course everyone gets custom giant mech versions of their regular weapons.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Do Arts ever become good? I remember nuking enemies in 2 with Emma, but with them not lowering the break gauge they don't seem worth it.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Why is the game so cagey about anybody saying Lloyd's name? Everybody refers to him as Him and every now and then they'll just say his last name.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Clarste posted:

They do the same for Crow for a lot of the game.

Crow sucks though so no one should bother to remember his name.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

From how chapter 2 went, it seems like they want to just make Alisa the canon choice.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Double Post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

IceBorg posted:

I just finished chapter 3 and.....

Same. Dude really didn’t try too hard with his cover name.