Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.
I can't wait to play another anime highschool simulator!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.

Ethiser posted:

From what I can tell we even play as the plucky less well off school in town. Hopefully we get to have a mock war game against those preppy rich kids at the Thors main campus.

After the intro with the Principal Im 100% expecting something like this

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.
Wow Ash is a prick.

I love him.

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.

OddObserver posted:

I want to see those for Schmidt. (Is "punchably" a word?)

Schmidts VA uses that same smug tone for another character he voiced and i can't think of who.

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.
Does money get less tight later?

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.

Stelas posted:

I like this smarter, more relaxed Rean a whole lot more than I did in CS 1 and 2. He's not stealing the show as much as I expected (yet??), and the interactions with people from the first two games are believable without him falling into angst mope mode like in the CS2 Epilogue. Good job.

The kid lost one of his best friends, helped annex a country, and is on the verge of losing the rest of his friends. He is allowed to be unhappy about this.

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.

Starsnostars posted:

I just got the VM deck and now the shopkeeper wants to duel, is that something I need to do now or can I do it on a later day?

I'm unsure about VM, I always liked how quick and simple Blade was.

I want to know this too, I skipped a student on that first free day and Im worried I just lost out

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.
In my experiance on hard if a boss enrages thats it, reset. I might get one turn to pop an order if I dont have one up already but otherwise they just rip through me.

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.
Aurelia owns

Aureliowns

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.
Trails of Cold Steel III - *Whisks furiously*

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.

grancheater posted:

Can't speak for Ash, have seen Musse caster builds that wipe most bosses in the final dungeon before they get a single turn.

I would be interested to hear the build for this

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.

Azathoth256 posted:

Wait, is that why he never seems to counter anymore? It makes sense, but I was assuming it was something like counters having a low chance to trigger in this game.

If you dodge an attack and are in range to counter, you counter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.
Overdrive was pretty hype button to push and I enjoyed using it lots for Big Numbers.