Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

I just finished it and... gently caress.

Ending spoilers:

I really don't know where they go from there. I could almost see CSIV pulling a full Evangelion 3.33 and taking place multiple years into the apocalypse.

The bombs on the Couragous thing was obvious, given the earlier scene with the engineers, but I didn't expect them to straight up detonate Olivert, Toval and Victor... I'd bet money that at least one of them comes back, but it's still a gutsy play. And Millium's a sword now. I don't think you come back from that.

Also, Ouroboros have achieved the Phantasmal Blaze Plan and I still have no idea what it is. I'm assuming it's not the same thing as the Great Twilight, but...

WHAT EVEN IS THE PHANTASMAL BLAZE PLAN?

CottonWolf fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Dec 26, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

They clearly just have a very slow paced curriculum at Thors.

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

Death Priest posted:

They only voted against her suggestion to maybe not bring about the end of the world. She left of her own volition.

Did she leave? She says she's still loyal to the Grandmaster. And Blueblanc doesn't appear because he's on Vita's side apparently. I feel they're really setting up an Ouroboros civil war either for CS4 or the next arc.