Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Logicblade posted:

That's why he's known as Mcfirebro now.

The strongest of all nicknames.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

IceBorg posted:

Old Class VII first mission: Catch some thieves with small ties to a terrorist organization

New Class VII first mission: Battle some of the strongest people related to Ouroboros and a super giant robot

Someone should sue the new school.

Old Class VII also had to fight a giant monkey.

That's comparable, right?

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

I just failed the Vantage Master quest. Horribly. I love card games but hate Magic-type games. Oh well, I hear this game is pretty lenient on the Max Rank AP requirement and I got S on chapters 1 and 2 so I think I'll be ok.

So far my only real issue is with the nonstop Rean harem. C'mon ladies, find a better hobby. It's some developers wet dream, I know, but it's still annoying.

It's a japanese game, it's most of the original player base's wet dream too.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Ohtsam posted:

I don't suppose theres any hope of the 4th game coming out in the US sooner than 2021?

Be kind of silly to finish CS3 and not get on CS4 (or indeed have already been working on it, but that's a bit further out there), so could be.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Caidin posted:

I haven't even started my first school outing and all these kids are already complicated little jerks. Ash is turbo suspicious and Musse might be worse.:allears:

Is Juna in those Crossbell games I need to get around to?

No.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Ohtsam posted:

Cold Steel 3 is coming to switch next spring

Ain't nobody need no PS4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Clarste posted:

Well, thanks to nepotism they can all get important jobs without a high school degree so it's okay.

Several of them are just going to different schools, though. The only ones jumping straight to work are Jusis, who, well, there isn't really an alternative at the moment (and it's not like "Being Duke" demands intelligence, otherwise his father wouldn't have had the job), and Alisa, who's been interacting on at least some level with the company for most of her life. Machias goes to politics school or whatever, Elliot goes to Music school, Laura goes to train with her father, which is basically sword school, Millium goes back to the job she already had, and the rest just... basically go back to their normal lives, which don't really require a high school education.