Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Sweetgrass posted:

All I really want to know before I play is if the hidden quests are still around and if so roughly how many per chapter, also if any of them are relatively esoteric or require going way off the beaten path to find.

Otherwise I'm really excited, Ive heard nothing but good things about ToCS3 and that its pretty much an across the board improvement of the first two games.

hidden quests are marked on the map

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

take it up with them not me

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

If you just want to see everything you could accomplish that by saving and reloading to get points back, even at the end of the game.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Starsnostars posted:

What is Altina good at? I just assumed that she'd be like Millium was in the previous games but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I kept her in the party the whole game just for her field attack

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

damage to break bars