Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RevolverDivider
Nov 12, 2016

You need to tank it. Pop Iron Will and some kind of defense buff if you have it before she hits you and you'll survive if you're at full HP. She won't use it again so you can just grind her down after.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RevolverDivider
Nov 12, 2016

Sweetgrass posted:

That one is simple, McBurn only uses his S-craft once after his little super charge on his first turn and then after that switches back to standard attacks, so you can just bank a charge of Emma's S-craft and reflect it, easy peasy. The game even telegraphs this heavily by having Emma give the whole suppressing his flame lines, it's not just a narrative contrivance.

Mind you he's still kind of a bastard because his arts hit like a truck and you can't cleanse any burn status he inflicts, but overall it's pretty easy to get the extra AP.

It's actually shockingly easier then that. Almost all of McBurn's moves count as magic attacks and Emma has a forced set Crescent Mirror, so you can reflect almost everything he does back at him. Once you realize his initial S-craft can be reflected and start spamming Crescent Mirror, he actually goes down easier then most bosses.

RevolverDivider
Nov 12, 2016

Lechter is a crazy moron who's guilt tripping himself over not saying anything when he was like five. Granted, it seems to be implied Obsorne's plan is to unleash the curse and reassemble the Sept-Terrion so it can be destroyed and deal with the curse permanently. So Lechter is likely going along with it due to his guilt latching onto the first possible way to get rid of the curse and absolve his dad.

Cedric is definitely traumatized as gently caress from Devil Gundam and trying to reassert control over his life after being used as a literal puppet in the civil war in the worst way possible

RevolverDivider
Nov 12, 2016

You should also max Altina because it’s adorable.

RevolverDivider
Nov 12, 2016

Oh Snapple! posted:

Beat the game tonight and I guess my pre-4 plan now is to watch an LP of Sky FC since I continuously stall out on it's molasses-like build, and then play SC and Third.

That’s how I played Sky and I liked it a lot. I bounced off FC three separate times due to the pacing but SC and Third kept me interested the whole way through.