Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Are... are you quite sure you really want to say that?
Taco Defender
The PC version is being released on Steam in an hour (GoG is "Coming Soon"). There's a demo of the prologue up on Steam right now if you want to see if it works. Durante, the one who polished the ports of CS 1 and CS 2 also worked on this one.

Looking at the date the PC announcement trailer was released, it looks like this thread didn't update at all with the information of a PC port.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Are... are you quite sure you really want to say that?
Taco Defender

hamburgers in pockets posted:

CS2 just really, really started to grate on me because every boss fight felt like it boiled down to "delay the bosses until they never get a turn

hamburgers in pockets posted:

I literally spent the latter 60% of CS2 stacking speed and delay on Rean and trying my absolute damndest to make sure that enemies never, ever got a turn.

Maybe if using the same strategy over and over again is grating on you, you could try not using the same strategy over and over again?

I constantly mixed things up in CS 1 and CS 2, and it was not unusual for me to sit Rean out of the active battle party for multiple fights in a row. Experiment, play around, don't be afraid to take risks and try different things.