Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Terper posted:

Oh right, something I forgot to mention. In Cold Steel 2, there is a NG+ sidequest that contains information that CS3 will expect you to have seen.

If you haven't done or seen this quest, please watch the two videos in this playlist.

:psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The PS4 ports give you a bunch of items and accessories that were originally DLC and that's about it, but the most important thing is they add a speed up option.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

It didn't tell me that recommended dishes give you recipes until after I'd left school town so the one back there is haunting me now. Fortunately I assume you'll go back there.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

CS3 is actually getting me to play the card game for once by making it 'completable' ie you just have to win once against a person and that's it, job done.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Man the bosses do not gently caress around in this :(

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Terper posted:

Michael holding a conversation of "No you shouldn't do this" only for Aurelia to walk in and say "Lol sounds cool, do it" and all Michael can do is :argh: is funny

This

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

God drat this fortress at the end of of chapter 3 never ends.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Logicblade posted:

what, you don't like fighting a boss that can constantly heal and buff itself over and over again?

That's every boss in CS3

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

CS3 localisation was announced in January this year so it's not impossible assuming NISA already have the license and have started working on it.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Clarste posted:

CS3 drinking game: take a drink whenever anyone mentions exactly how long it's been since they met another character.

Take a drink every time Musse starts a sentence with 'Teehee'

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

If it's one of the ones in Leeves you have multiple chances of getting it, if it's in another town you've left already yup you're screwed, unless you get to revisit them at some point after where I am.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Choked up a bit at the Class VII reunion (Chapter 4 spoiler)

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Chapter 4 Dragon boss gave me the most trouble so far this game, my second team really wasn't set up properly but I didn't want to do the first part again so I just ended up hitting 'retry and weaken' until I won lol

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Hats off to anyone who's already finished this, I just made it to the start of the (hopefully) final dungeon at 85 hours played.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Better get used to the Tita and Agate thing

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Well I finished it 😨

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

IceBorg posted:

I just finished chapter 3 and.....

:blastu:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Rean would only ever react like that if it involved his sister

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Put a bunch of whatever the fire ones are that can attack anywhere from the back row in your hand and hope they get drawn sooner rather than later. Only time I had any trouble with the card game was the storyline one.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I missed that one too, but I also missed a bunch of others so

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Final chapter spoilers He genuinely seemed upset at having to boss battle you but who knows if it was an act

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Clarste posted:

To be honest I'm half-expecting Osborne to have some kind of subtle mind-control power, because frankly it makes no sense that anyone would be loyal to him or his literal apocalypse castle. So I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt for now.

I 100% assumed this to be true as 75% of the Ironbloods you fight at the end didn't really want to be there and Millium practically says that it's 'impossible' for them to go against him. Also all the 'he's not really human' stuff.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Not surprising considering how Code Geass is like the biggest influence on CS after Giant Robo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Taear posted:

I GUESS I got that? I dunno, it felt really weird.
I suppose timeskipping a year would have made people wonder what happened and what field trips and etc went on - although it's not THAT different from the bizarre trip to Ymir they took in the epilogue of the first game.

I too thought I'd missed something when I finished CS2 but nope everybody just independently decides they have something better to do than finish school. Apart from Rean.