Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

Can you customise which exercises show up? I have a classic cyclist body which big muscly thighs and everything else on my body being noodly string.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:

Got this today and made a start on world 2. Worked up a good sweat and gonna try for 2 sessions each day at the weekend.

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:

Thighs are like the one part of my body that is actually in really good shape, so squats and yoga are my rest exercises when I need a break from focusing on arms and core which depending on the exercise can wear me down pretty quickly (The starting core one where you get on the floor and raise your legs is probably the toughest move I've earned so far). This is day 3 for me. Was achey after day 1 but it's gone now and I managed to fit in a morning and an evening session today to get in a full hour of playtime. Ending each sessions sweaty and muscles started to ache.

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:

A bit achey from the sessions yesterday so did a real wussy amount today, although just enough to unlock planks which I'll be simultaneously looking forward to and dreading trying out tomorrow based on what people in this thread have been saying.