Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

I played Wii Fit regularly for about a month and enjoyed it but eventually, my lack of personal motivation and willpower won over my minimal desire for health and fitness.

I need hardcore gamification, numbers rising on more than just a piggy bank, and this seems to be exactly that.

For those that have played it, does it include exercises like push-ups/planks? Not sure how those would work with the leg strap or ring-con but I do want to do those but I won't if the game doesn't make me. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

I got this and cleared up to the first Drageux fight today. Since the first levels don't have type effectiveness I just used Shuffle every time and the second time Knee to Chest came up against Drageux I was like, nah. That poo poo wrecks me.

Chair pose and squats should hurt me more than they do but they don't because either my form is wrong or I am more powerful than I realized.

Also, watching your damage numbers increase as your form and timing improve is a wonderful bit of motivation.

Cipher Pol 9 fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Oct 26, 2019

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

organburner posted:

But eating right is also important if you are aiming for weight loss.
This is my problem. I don't mind going to the gym or doing Ring Fit every day but it can only help so much when I stuff myself full of cookies afterward and have sugary cereal for two out of three meals a day.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Is there a Goon discord for this? I finally picked it back up again after initially falling off on Day 2 due to laziness. I got the 50-day achievement in Animal Crossing and decided I needed to start moving again.

It's been a blast to keep up with. At difficulty 21 (going to 22 tomorrow) and I'm on World 5 or 6 now (the Masters have gone to the dark side). There's a good variety of Squats to keep them relevant but I am looking forward to Planks lvl 2 so I can start doing those again. I'm still overall satisfied with the moves I have now, although I could use a better Arm move.

But mostly I came to complain about the challenge where you have to defeat every robot in the fan disc-swatting game. That's the first time a challenge has taken me more than 3 tries, that one took like 30 because I kept loving up. I got it though, robot bastards.