Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
this game is perfect if you haven’t exercised regularly for a while

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Pollyanna posted:

Just the tutorial and 1 minute into beginnia and my thighs already feel like I did a bunch of squats.

Jesus, what happened to me?

Edit: holy loving poo poo. This might be the first time I have to admit defeat against a video game. I am so loving out of shape, I have to pause during each stage.

Edit 2:

https://twitter.com/retrocombine/status/1188179271178604544?s=21

This was level 2. Wow. This isn’t about the game anymore, this is about me. I’d be surprised if I could do this for 30 minutes.
consistency is key, just keep at it every day and you'll get fitter/better, I know you can do it!

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Pollyanna posted:

Two days later and I’m walking with my knees locked cause my thigh muscles are destroyed. I look like Vince McMahon.
ahahaha i've experienced that, it's the worst

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

organburner posted:

You can easily cheat though... But that defeats the entire purpose of the game!
indeed

unearned points are shame points

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i am very unfit

i am going to try an do an extra minute every day

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Apparently scalpers are buying up all the stock of this game in Australia because it’s rare here

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Rand Brittain posted:

This game has been the most effective fitness and weight loss tool I have ever used; I just want to say. Being encouraged to spend just twenty minutes a day on mildly-strenuous exercise is very nearly life-changing.

How much better are you feeling?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Does it say anything about using the pilates ring?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Steve Yun posted:

Nah I wouldn’t expect it, Nintendo probably would’ve charged them money for compatibility

sad