Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

Just got this game yesterday and taking a break for today since my body was in no way prepared for how many squats I did. Pretty confident I'll get that stamina built back up in a couple of days, but I am shockingly out of shape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

I have never been more excited to earn the right to do a different kind of squat. This game is perfect for motivating my video game poisoned rear end to exercise.

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

Novasol posted:

Later worlds will make you regret this statement. Just remember: it's ALWAYS leg day.

I wish to make a correction regarding my earlier post on the terror group "wide squat"...

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

I put on a pair of pre-pandemic trousers today as I was visiting the office, and my thighs very nearly tore the fabric to shreds.

Please game, let up on the squats. My clothes are dying.

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

That's a wrap on the first pass through the game. Final fight wound up being a lean 21 minutes of exercise thanks to pouring egregious volumes of smoothy into it. His big attack managed to KO me despite being at full health and blocked, which doesn't seem right but its not like I don't have a stockpile of 1 up smoothies so whatever.

Time to start new game plus I suppose. Gotta get those gains.