Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

My ring has arrived. Today I become the stud I was always mean to be.

E: First trip report: ring kicked my rear end.

Kart Barfunkel fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Aug 17, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

Ring day 2:
Ring -2
Kart Barf-0

I’ve been completely laid out again but it’s worth it.

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

So I’ve now had this for five days. I’ve already noticed an improvement in my endurance. I hadn’t been working out much at all since Lockdown in March, (and actually a little before then if I’m being honest). So I’m very happy with this game so far.

Also, I see all the enemies are designed around weight equipment, but the hopling doesn’t look like anything I recognize. Is it just a generic tadpole monster or am I not seeing what it’s supposed to be?

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

My first day completing three levels. Oh my god I sweat so much. But already I’m doing twice the exercise time as last week.

Victory stretch!

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

What is the best way to clean the wheel and strap from sweat?

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

I’m finding that setting the fit skills before a mission (esp Dragaux) becomes more of a process the more skills I have to balance. How do you choose what’s best?

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

The ‘break all the robots ‘ challenge in world 6 can suck my ring.

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

Got to level 68 today but couldn’t push myself the extra mile, sadly.

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

Took longer than I expected for myself but I finally made it into the level 100 club!

Game is still good.

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

Is it normal to be extremely over leveled in the story mode?

Will that come back to bite me somehow?

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

DoubleDonut posted:

I will probably never get the titles for the healing skills because I never bother using them

I use the healing moves if I’m heating up too much and want a breather but don’t wanna actually sit down. It’s pretty difficult to actually die so there’s little incentive to avoid it for that reason, and the stretch can feel good.

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

Am I the only one that hears the words ‘rear end down face up’ in the battle theme?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

Are there any online resources for unique custom sets? I wouldn’t mind having some routines on deck.
If I, say, don’t feel like doing a bunch of squats some days.

Edit: I have a second question: I have a lot of extra rare stones in my inventory. When the clothes store upgrades the material necessary to buy the new items, would it be okay to sell all the old stones? I haven’t sold anything to the shop all game.

Kart Barfunkel fucked around with this message at 08:58 on Aug 8, 2021