Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

SelenicMartian posted:

The Second Breath of the Wild.

Breathless of the Wild.

On a side note I learned yesterday what Boat Pose is. Turns out the “set” exercises escalate pretty quickly between Medium and Intense difficulty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

Still really enjoying this game, more so now that it becomes miserably cold outside and I can work up a sweat indoors. There are a couple things that bug me although idk if it’s because I’ve been doing the targeted workouts instead of progressing (gently caress the Boat Pose). I’m only level 37 on the Four Masters world at the moment.

first, is there any way to elect to finish an exercise even if you beat a monster? I love bow pull but half the time it kills monsters on the left side and then I never get to switch to the right. I suppose I could just... keep going until I finish, but then I don’t get video game credit!

Second, do the exercises ever upgrade? I love some of the earlier arm exercises but their damage sucks.

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

It’s probably my leg strap position but I have a really hard time getting planks and mountain climbers to count, which is a shame because normally I like those exercises. If I put my leg strap too low it just slides even further down though :(

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

It's insane that they just added a whole new game mode for free, and also FINISH EXERCISE

2019 GOTY, sorry disco elysium

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

I wish they’d add more songs for the music mode. Nintendo has so much good music they could pull from their vault!