Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

Argue posted:

I don't suppose there's a way to put the game in its entirety onto my Switch so it can be there in perpetuity, as opposed to the game card occupying the slot forever?

Not without :filez:

It's similar with Labo, so I guess this is Nintendo's way to prevent players from buying the game without the necessary hardware.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
I probably need some advice on recovery after a session, I had to skip a day - shocking, I know - so my legs could recover and not be two sore stumps. Might protein drinks work?

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

RZA Encryption posted:

How often should I play? I was thinking like two or three times a week.

Whatever fits you the best. Like in jogging, it's good to start at your own pace and push it from there.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
https://twitter.com/rxrm80/status/1187073537904795648

drat that was rough. Those knee-to-chest moves were killing me, but at least I'm thru world 2 now.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

Rabelais D posted:

Also the graphics are actually nice but everything is a bit generic; why couldn't they have called it Mario Fit and have you running through the various kingdoms, the game would be selling like hot cakes.

Gotta also appeal to the boomer generation.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
I can see the BotW resemblance now.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
Doing planks convinced me that I need an exercise mat.

This is serious exercising.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
https://twitter.com/ym12_n14/status/1213074115050885120

I need to get back on this after the holidays. Need to burn the holiday ham in my belly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

bowmore posted:

Apparently scalpers are buying up all the stock of this game in Australia because it’s rare here