Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pulsarcat
Feb 7, 2012

My copy arrived today and I completed the first world, and I'm surprised by how much fun I had.
Sure I was covered in sweat and my legs were burning, not exercising for years will do that, but I'm actually looking forward to doing it again tomorrow.

I'll have to pace myself for the first week or so, since I really don't want to have to call into work and say "I can't come in today, Mister Nintendo kicked my rear end", but I'm eager to track my progress.

Doing this has also got me thinking about other things I can do, cutting back on soda and certain foods for a start.
Honestly, it's crazy how much easier it is too exercise when you have something that both tracks what you're doing, gives you goals to aim for and is constantly rewarding you and pushing you to do just one more awkward squat.

Also, GAINS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pulsarcat
Feb 7, 2012

Do you actually have it set too world wide?
It defaults to friends, and if it doesn't register them for whatever reason it will list you as #1 in all categories, you have too switch it too world wide rankings, it should say what button you need to press for that