Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpaceCadetBob
Dec 27, 2012
Grabbed this as well tonight since goon reviews seem really positive. I'm in decent shape strength wise, but my cardio and flexibility are rear end. Did all the setup stuff tonight and just doing the warm up stretches felt great on my stiff back. Art direction seems fun and I can't wait to start going at this for real tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceCadetBob
Dec 27, 2012
Got my first workout in. Just the first world to get a feel for things. Felt good, though one of my knee's is already sore from the jogging in place. The actual battle exercises are a lot more fun for me than the random running around.

Guess we'll see how tomorrow goes!

SpaceCadetBob
Dec 27, 2012
Um does doing the defense ab guard better or worse have an effect on damage taken? I just lost to bossman from full health with a double punch that took 2 hearts each even with the guard up.

SpaceCadetBob
Dec 27, 2012

Chin Strap posted:

Feels weird to have your 4 year old beg you to exercise just so she can watch you play the game.

I have no idea why she enjoys it so much but it is good motiviation!

Yep! My 3 year old has been the same. Constantly bugging me to “lets go run and bop monsters!”

Definitely helps with the motivation.