Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost
This kicked my rear end more then I thought it would. I run on an elliptical and used to do some DDP yoga quite a bit, and this still leaves me hobbling around all evening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

Nap Ghost

Pollyanna posted:

It is Wednesday, I did world 1 on Saturday, and only now are my thighs starting to recover. Haven’t played since. Maybe I’ll try default mode and see if it’s less painful on my thighs.

For me, the first world was the worst, mainly because you have a limited selection of abilities, which means you do a lot of squats and knee presses.
As soon as you can mix things up, its a lot easier.

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

Nap Ghost
I trade off on days with this and an elliptical. I use the elliptical mainly to keep my heart rate up, this game has way too many pauses and breaks for that. But this is working my arms harder then I expected.

Also, the person who invented the mountain climber exercise should be sent to the Hague.

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

Nap Ghost

Det_no posted:

Is that right?

Cheese is pretty calorie dense and filling, and most of the calories are from protein, but its still 110 cal/oz.

I get Tillamook cheese slices from Costco, they have a 50 pack of .8oz slices that I bring to work. They do a surprisingly good job of making me less hungry as a midmorning snack.