Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
Anyone got a good yoga mat recommendation? I'm on carpet and don't want to ruin it with all my stomping

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
Once you get planking as an attack is when the real pain starts

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Never wash anything, you’re supposed to show off about it like the grime that builds up on a bbq restaurant’s smoker

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Got mountain climbers last night, almost passed out

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
When do I get to have more attacks in my battle inventory

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
That one where you parachute down through rings has my triceps sore for days

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
I struggled with the thigh press for a while too, but here’s what works for me pretty reliably now: always squeeze more than you think you need. When you’re in “neutral” position, preparing to start the thigh press? You should already be squeezing significantly. Then when it tells you to squeeze, squeeze hard

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

I’m the bolt that’s going to murder your foot when you do Warrior Pose II

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Man, some of these exercises would be really embarrassing in front of someone else

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
You should be able to do 20 minutes at the very least, and aim for 25-30 minutes

Adjust the difficulty to meet that

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Pretty sure Ring is having some gay panic about Dragaux flirting with him. Dragaux is inviting Ring to take a shower and talking about soap and throwing it in each other’s faces and I feel like a third wheel

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Man, world 14 had a gauntlet of squats and by the end my legs fell off

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

Soonmot posted:

I feel this has probably been asked a billion times, but I didn’t see it on the first page or this one: who has tips for stopping the leg strap from sliding down my leg? Bare skin doesn’t work at all, I got some tights and they help, but I’m seriously considering putting the strap on over one pair of tights and then putting a second pair of tights over the controller and strap.

Safety pin?

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Interesting: a study found that RFA helped people with back pain and improved pain tolerance

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33891508/

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
One of the things I noticed is that the tree pose is WAY harder on mushy carpet and really the sort of thing that should be done on a hard floor with sneakers. You need that foot support.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
I do t think I need shoes for grip doing tree pose I think it’s for having a rock stable footing. Carpet is mushy so my foot rocks a little during tree pose, making me lose my balance

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eqnk_jfLUFU

New exercise game by Spike Chunsoft

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Nah I wouldn’t expect it, Nintendo probably would’ve charged them money for compatibility