Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
today the game was having a hard time sensing my leg movements (jogging, running, squats, chair, probably others I can't remember), to the point where i basically had to put my rear end on the ground to get squats to register. it was completely fine before, is the game super sensitive to where you place the leg strap on any given day?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Unlucky7 posted:

Make sure that the leg strap is on so that the joycon is facing forward and pointing straight up when you are standing. The troubleshooting says as much and I noticed that it does get a bit weird if it starts to drift a bit.

I'll keep that in mind tomorrow, thanks.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
does the game ever give the option to strengthen older skills' damage? i'd like to keep doing squats but when they're doing less than half the damage of my other skills it just doesn't really make much sense.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
any time i do ab guard my right shoulder starts screaming when i release the pose so i guess my body is broken, nice.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
anyone got any tips for getting the game to actually register the Super Ab Guard? it does fine with both squats and the normal ab guard but I'm 1 for 3 with getting it to figure out the super one for whatever reason, and the time it worked I basically had to plant my butt on the ground before my avatar got into his normal squat pose.