Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Really excited to try this. It seems a lot easier to jump in and out of sessions than with Wii Fit where I had to make room for the board each time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Squats are probably the most important exercises you could do so keep at them!

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Got this today and it kicked my rear end the first day. I love it.

The art style is surprisingly very nice and not something I didn’t expect to praise about a fitness game. Music is good too.

SeANMcBAY fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Oct 22, 2019

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Spinach smoothies are surprisingly pretty good depending on what’s mixed in with it.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Argue posted:

Frankly I'm disappointed that they didn't use this opportunity to expand on pre-existing lore by placing it in the same universe as Wii Fit

I’m surprised you can’t unlock gray skinned Wii Fit trainer alts.

SeANMcBAY fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Oct 24, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

bowmore posted:

this game is perfect if you haven’t exercised regularly for a while

It really is. I’m recommending it to a lot of people.