Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.

Athanatos posted:

Illini

also

Can someone please redo the wagon to say Wisconsin.

Thank You.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Georgia Tech has a decent shot at going 3-9 this year which is not something I thought was realistic this morning.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Lmao Barry Odom

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

texas needed a last minute drive and fg to beat kansas 50-48 at home. also a returned extra point.

thats it, thats the post

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

e: wrong thread, lmao texas

TheGreyGhost
Feb 14, 2012

“Go win the Heimlich Trophy!”

R.D. Mangles posted:

you'll see next week, but northwestern literally cannot move the ball forward.

Bowser and Anderson together may actually move the ball against some teams. That could be enough with how Rutgers looks right now. Plus you’ll get a defensive score or two somehow. Don’t need an offense if you’re running back picks and fumbles.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i can't acknowledge that drake anderson is on the team it freaks me out too much

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

https://twitter.com/BarstoolCoogs/status/1185615595963867143

Maybe don’t redshirt the guys you can coach, ya big dummy. Maybe then you won’t be salty when UConn has you down two scores.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

swickles posted:

How many people have the gif filed away ready for the first Oklahoma loss, no matter when it comes?

I'm gonna be posting it every Oklahoma incompletion, punt, turnover, 3rd down, missed FG, timeout because the play clock is running low, punt under 45 yards, and penalty.

Basically any time the OU band isn't playing Boomer Sooner.

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

PostNouveau posted:

so never?

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

dirty shrimp money posted:

https://twitter.com/BarstoolCoogs/status/1185615595963867143

Maybe don’t redshirt the guys you can coach, ya big dummy. Maybe then you won’t be salty when UConn has you down two scores.

the fact that his actual son was QB in this game makes this clip 1000% funnier

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Fire Coley

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

i know it won't actually happen because poll voters are dumbshits, but Baylor and SMU should both jump Texas in the rankings this week

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

DC Murderverse posted:

i know it won't actually happen because poll voters are dumbshits, but Baylor and SMU should both jump Texas in the rankings this week

:hmmyes:

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Any team that lets Carter Stanley score four touchdowns against them shouldn't be ranked.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Bird in a Blender posted:

Clones won and a couple ranked teams lost so we should move up to like 24th or something.

Someone has to trip Baylor up eventually right? That loss is going to be the game that keeps ISU out of the championship game. I can feel it.

A Baylor-Iowa State-Texas three way tie for second is on the table.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

General Dog posted:

A Baylor-Iowa State-Texas three way tie for second is on the table.

if this happens, and all three of these teams each have a loss to OU and one of the other two, it could end up being decided by point differential (as in, the team with the worst point differential in conference gets dropped and the winner of the h2h for the two remaining goes to the CCG)

that would be hilarious

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

DC Murderverse posted:

if this happens, and all three of these teams each have a loss to OU and one of the other two, it could end up being decided by point differential (as in, the team with the worst point differential in conference gets dropped and the winner of the h2h for the two remaining goes to the CCG)

that would be hilarious

Yeah, and there could be some perverse incentive to win by artificially narrow margin in the last game played between the three, depending on how it shakes out.

Edit: let's assume Baylor, Iowa State, and Texas all go 7-2 in conference, with a loss against OU and 1-1 against each other.

9/28 - Baylor beats Iowa State by 2 (already happened)

11/15 - Iowa State beats Texas by 1

11/23 Scenario 1 - Texas beats Baylor by 1 (point margins in the three games - Texas 0, Iowa State -1, Baylor +1)
Iowa State is eliminated by point margin, Texas wins head-to-head tiebreak vs Baylor

11/23 Scenario 2 - Texas beats Baylor by 10 - (point margins in the three games - Texas +9, Iowa State -1, Baylor -8)
Baylor is eliminated with the worst point margin, Texas loses head-to-head tiebreak vs Iowa State

General Dog fucked around with this message at 06:02 on Oct 20, 2019

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

I identify with the ability of Tom Herman teams to play exactly to the level of their opponent

https://twitter.com/BruceFeldmanCFB/status/1185775409683558402

Alabama plays LSU in 2 weeks, and Tua did not look good the last time he played on a bad ankle

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

G-Hawk posted:

texas needed a last minute drive and fg to beat kansas 50-48 at home. also a returned extra point.

thats it, thats the post

I missed the game having dinner and going to a concert. Wtf happened?

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Neil Armbong posted:

todd orlando needs to go

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Neil Armbong posted:

Tom Herman big MENSA energy and Les Miles is a good coach.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
Am I the only one that thinks this Tua injury is fake? they are scared of LSU.He sucks against good teams( it was jalen that saved bamas rear end in the SECCG last year and we all see how it went against clemsin) and saban wants a qb drafted 1 over all so bad for recruits.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Godzilla07 posted:

I identify with the ability of Tom Herman teams to play exactly to the level of their opponent

https://twitter.com/BruceFeldmanCFB/status/1185775409683558402

Alabama plays LSU in 2 weeks, and Tua did not look good the last time he played on a bad ankle

the last time he played on a bad ankle he drubbed LSU at home

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

General Dog posted:

Yeah, and there could be some perverse incentive to win by artificially narrow margin in the last game played between the three, depending on how it shakes out.

Edit: let's assume Baylor, Iowa State, and Texas all go 7-2 in conference, with a loss against OU and 1-1 against each other.

9/28 - Baylor beats Iowa State by 2 (already happened)

11/15 - Iowa State beats Texas by 1

11/23 Scenario 1 - Texas beats Baylor by 1 (point margins in the three games - Texas 0, Iowa State -1, Baylor +1)
Iowa State is eliminated by point margin, Texas wins head-to-head tiebreak vs Baylor

11/23 Scenario 2 - Texas beats Baylor by 10 - (point margins in the three games - Texas +9, Iowa State -1, Baylor -8)
Baylor is eliminated with the worst point margin, Texas loses head-to-head tiebreak vs Iowa State

God it would be funny to see Texas take some intentional safeties late, but still try desperately to keep Baylor from scoring again, so that they can try to win by less than 3

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Winkie01 posted:

Am I the only one that thinks this Tua injury is fake? they are scared of LSU.He sucks against good teams( it was jalen that saved bamas rear end in the SECCG last year and we all see how it went against clemsin) and saban wants a qb drafted 1 over all so bad for recruits.

Yeah, you are the only one who thinks this

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Winkie01 posted:

how many beers in are you winkie

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year

DC Murderverse posted:

That's a weird way to say they should all drop off the face of the earth.

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

how can jalen hurts be a heisman candidate when it has been proven that he is not as good a quarterback as carter stanley

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Deacs bitch. Top 25 again, motherfuckers.

Justin Strnad though. :ohdear:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
10/20/19

Taggart still has a job

FSU's years and years of failure continues

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

MASTER TEAGUE

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

THE THIRD?!!

WHAT THE gently caress.

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

HI, NICE TO MEET YOU. I'M MASTER.

OH HERE'S MY FATHER, MASTER.

OH poo poo MY GRANDDAD IS HERE TOO. HIS NAME IS ALSO MASTER.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
My son's name is also Master.

Winkie01 posted:

:birdthunk:

ZeroPrimal
Feb 24, 2010

The slave becomes the master.

PostNouveau posted:

I'm gonna be posting it every Oklahoma incompletion, punt, turnover, 3rd down, missed FG, timeout because the play clock is running low, punt under 45 yards, and penalty.

lol

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Winkie01 posted:

i love you winkie never change

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Last time Tua had a bad ankle they had to get Jalen Hurts to save them in a heroic effort in the SECCG to overcome the mighty Georgia Bulldog

:smithicide: fire cooley

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I thought it was generally accepted that SMU isn't allowed to be good anymore or the NCAA is going to leak where Craig James hid the bodies of those hookers he killed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

Randaconda posted:

10/20/19

Taggart still has a job

FSU's years and years of failure continues

He is somehow still recruiting well, although I have to think that several commits will get cold feet if this continues.